Chapter 5 ~

After meeting just Zayn Malik from one direction was amazing expernice! i wish i could meet him once again and the rest of the boys.. i could only dream! BUT HEY! i'm in the same hotel as them so maybe i could.. hehe..

I got up from bed ad headed to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.. i ate that quickly and went to get ready..

I put on my black shorts with my dark pink shirt that fades into light pink as ombre! so pretty loved the shirt! i didn't really wanna put any makeup so i didn't.. all natural.. i didn't really like wearing no makeup because i thought i was ugly without it.. but kevin told me i look beautiful without any of it!

my phone vibrated:

~ "@zaynmalik: wow! you fans in new york are crazy and incridble! xxxx :)"

when i read that i spazzed out becasue he just tweeted that in the same hotel as me OMG.

my phone once again vibrated but wasn't from any of the boys anymore..

~ Babe :) : Hey bab! how've you been! i miss u like crazy! school started already and it really sucks without you! dev might be getting herself a man ;) haha ill let her tell you about that haha, miss you crazy when will i see you..?" kevin texted me that .. he was so cute!

-- i replied so fast ; " hiii! miss you like crazy also! omg you won't believe what happened i met zayn ! Kevin ZAYN!!! you may not care but kevin ZAYN MALIK omg! haha sorry i had to fangirl i know you hate that babe! haha and uuulalaa a boy.. is his name.. BlakE?? ah miss ya xxx :((( :***"

~~" omg .. was he cocky like i told you.. ? so annoying .. you better not leave me for him... ad lmao yeah possibly balke ;p shell tell you haha! so when you coming back to LA ;p?""

-- " actaully kevin he was the sweetest and he called me different and he took a picture with me and i didn't even ask him so that nice of him and he hugged me omg! hugged... am i making you jealous ;) hahah! and well.... i might .. like its zayn.. you know ;P ahaha JK babe! never i love you !!  and OMFG FINAKLLY BLAKE !! YESS !!!! why do i ahve to miss all this when im gone -___- not fair. and i'm not sure when babe.. probably in december :'("

~~ "wow im suprised he was that nice.... and oh yeah deff jealous.. the prick dont got anything on my besides being really famous but im better looking ;) and no thats so long!"

-- "whatever you say kev! ahah! adn i know! hows school tho?"

~~ "it okay. not the same without u .. ah shit .. mr.d caught me with my phone haha gotta love him haha .. ttyl ily"

-- "MR D ! LOVE HIM! AHHA and okay bye ily2"

that was the end of the convo.. he always started our convos so i never had to start it .. i like that.. because i always knew he thought about me..

It was 2pm so i just wanted to go out and get coffee and walk around and see whats going on..

~~~

eh??