Chapter 4 ~

My mouth dropped!! It was ZAYN MALIK! I was in so shock like I was going to scream but he put his hand on top of my mouth so I wouldn’t!

“oh my gooddddd your z-z-a-aynnn!” I said in shock!

“yes I am bab just please don’t scream, I don’t want fans to come and get mobbed, that’s why I’m wearing sunglasses and a hood babe” Zayn nicely said

Thinking to myself, did he just call me babe.. “is this a dream” I said out loud not knowing

Laughly Zayn said “no it’s not babe it real life” “OMG! Can I please have a hug and may I have a picture Zayn, its okay if not, omg” I said nervously.

Zayn said “ Of course you can!” with a simile and a laugh. And oh how his laugh was so cute.

We took a selfie and he stuck his tongue out omg. It was amazing and he hugged me and smelled Amazing. I honestly thought it was a dream!

“You not like the rest of the fans” Zayn said. “What you mean” I said confused

“Your different, your not like trying to jump on to me for a hug, you actually asked nicely, which I like” Zayn said with a wink and smiled. I blushed. “Thank you!” shyly laughed.

“Well I must be going now love, it was nice meeting” Zayn said and waved goodbye

“Thank you! Bye” I said with a big simile!

Oh my god I said to myself I need to call Devon ASAP ! She’s going to die!

I called Devon! “DEVON DEVON DEVON!!!!” I screamed into the phone!! People looked at me like I was crazy! “WHAT WHAT WHAT!” she yelled back!

“Guess who I just meet omg im dying right now in times square devon omg!!!” I said loudly.

“OMG don’t even play was it one of the boys! Don’t play! There in NYC” she said!

“YESS!!!!”I yelled

“OMG who who who who?” she said excitingly waiting.

“ZAYN! I JUST MET ZAYN! And he called me babe! We took a picture he smelled amazing I hugged him! I can’t even breath now! He also said I was different from the other fans and winked omg. Like I cant right now Devon! And and and also I meet Eleanor at Starbucks and loved my style! Omg I’m like dead now Devon I really am!” I said out of breath!

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I’m so happy for you! I cant believe this happened! See I told you NYC wasn’t going to be bad at all!” she said happy

“Omg I know! Thank you! I just can’t!” I said excitingly

“Jess! I gotta go text! Mom is calling” she said pissed.

“bye!!! Talk to you soon “ I said

I didn’t even want to go shopping anymore so I just went off home because my day was made!

All i could think about is how i just met zayn malik. the one from one direction. my favoirte memeber.. i honestly thought it was a dream.. but it wasn't i just couldn't belive it ..

~~~

i walked back to my home aka my home for now. there were still SO MANY fans outside the hotel.. and i started freaking out because i'm staying at the same hotel as one direction.. OMG i just tried to pass through the fans and get it.. a secerity gaurd stopped me..

"you can't go in miss"

"um, why not?" i said confused .. i knew one direction were staying but i wasn't sneaking in to see them or anything. he probably thought that..

"you cant just go in miss i'm sorry, i know you may wanna see the boys but you can't"

"no i think you got it all wrong sir, i have a room here"

"oh, than i am very sorry" "oh its okay" i said and went inside the hotel

The fans were so loud! I went inside my hotel room and i could still here them! Insane! but i can't complain because that was me back in LA! oh how i miss LA!

I headed off to bed to get a good rest and start getting ready tomorrow for school tuesday! nothing special..

eh i guess? sorry not the best.