oneshot.

You are a high school student you are actually a introvert so you don't have friends we were sitting in our class is not started yet teacher came in the class .
Teacher: class we have a new student today.
?: Hello everyone I'm byun baekhyun plz take care of me and be my friend.
Teacher: baekhyun go and sit with
Y/n . When she take my name i came back to world and rise my hand. He came towards me smiled and greeted me.
Baekhyun: hello ! Y/n nice too meet you! Did you remember me?
Y/n: hello nice to meet you too, but I don't know you have we met before?
Baekhyun in his thoughts she didn't remind me.
Baekhyun: oh uh no we haven't sorry for taking your time. We started studying it was lunch time i went in the cafeteria and started to pick my meal uh what should i take uh yeah noddles.
Y/n : ajumma plz give me noddles and strawberry juice. While i was giving rhe order some one stand beside me .
Baekhyun: ajumma ppz give me too.
I looked at him he just smiled
Why do i feel like he is a part of my past.
Baekhyun: ah can i sit with you?
I just nodded i went to one of the table and sit down .
Baekhyun: i thought we will sit with your friends?
Y/n : ah i d-don't have any.
Baekhyun: why you should have friends you should make friends, or are you new?
Y/n: what is your problem stop bothering me! I was pissed and sad cuz no one wants to be my friend
I took my tray and started running without looking i bumped at some and when i look up it was the biggest bully of my school 'jihyang'
Jihyang: how dare you  bitch .
Y/n : I'm really sorry plz forgive me. I said pleading because i was scared.
Jihyang: huh you expect me to forgive you after what you have done ugly monkey molester. She was about to slap me when someone stopped her
Baekhyun: don't you dare touch her!
Jihyang: but oppa don't you see she destroyed my clothes oppaaaaaaa.
Yeah she is a slut
Baekhyun: shit to you ugly lizard.
Jihyang: wht ! You stupid.
Baekhyun: you Smurf mother fcker.
They started saying cursing words to each other i hold baekhyun's hand and   toke him to school garden.
Y/n : what is your problem why did you helped me . Huh i could make a book on haw many cursing words you both used . Why are you bothering me?
Baekhyun: because i still love you!
Y/n : huh?
Baekhyun : i love you you got a accident 4 years a go i went away from korea because you got in a accident because of me but i can't take it anymore.
Baekhyun: remember me jagiya . Jagiya !
He started to cry harder. My evey memory came back just like a movie playing.
Baekhyun: jagiya love me plz plz .
I bend down and cup his face.
Y/n : oh my kyung why wouldn't i love you .
Baekhyun : you remember me?
Y/n : if i don't remember you why would i call you kyung .
Baekhyun: oh you really remembered me . He says tears in his eyes.
Y/n : oh my baby i missed you so much.
Baekhyun : i missed you more. He stand up so me to he ran to near by flower pot and bring a flower. He bend on his knee.
Baekhyun : so park y/n will you be my girlfriend again after forgeting me and now remembering me do you still love me if yes will you be my jagi again? He said in broken voice.
Y/n : mhmmm( you got me feel so mhmmm  im so sorry 😂) let me think
Let me spell Y.E.S
Baekhyun : y.e.s what is it y.e.s i do- wait yes ! yes! You said a yes! He jumped like a kid i looked him in his eyes and i don't know when our lips meet.
Baekhyun: i love you .
Y/n : i love you too.
So this is our love story after years for not remembering you we still came back today still love us even though i don't loved you first but you still loved me i love you my kyung
——————————————————
Its literally of 721 words i really doesn't had any idea but i don't know from where did it came but it came well stay safe and healthy and don't forget to like and follow and i also uploaded next ep of my baekhyun ff so don't forget to check it bye bye my bubbles 😘