chanyeol smut ( yummy)

Y/n:- Chanyeol! Come here fast!

Chanyeol came running to hus jagi.

Chaeyoung:- What happened?

Y/n:- I can't reach that. As y/n said that she tiptoe and rised her hands to reach the jar of pickles which made her shirt to rise a little showing her skin and round butt.

Chanyeol:- I can g- before completing his sentence his eyes lend on y/n sexy butt which made his heart skip a beat and fill his eyes with lust. His mind take over him thinking how would y/n sound if he will squeeze her butt and-

Y/n:- Chanyeol!!

Chanyeol:- Yea! yea!

Y/n:- give me that jar! I've been saying for a long time!

Chanyeol:- Okay okay calm down. Chanyeol gave y/n the jar of pickles and went to sit on the couch to carry on his imagination while y/n cooking food for them both.
Y/n went to Chanyeol

Y/n:- Chanyeolie I'm making yummy food. She smile brightly at him.

Chanyeol:- I know what is more yummy then the food . He say's licking his lips. Lust is clearly visible in his eyes.

Y/n:- Yah! 나쁜 길로 이끌다 (Pervert)

Chanyeol:- But you love this pervert. Smirk appeared on his lips. Growing every second. Suddenly he hover above her pin her hands above her head and started kissing her like a maniac. (Hehe) not letting her go.

Y/n:- *breathing heavily* with out any warning Chanyeol ripped y/n's shirt. Y/n covered her chest from her hands but Chanyeol being a horny boy he removed her hands and started pumping her breasts. He hear his fav music "moans" of his beautiful girlfriend. His hands creep at the clip of her bra and opened it without permission, because he is horny as hell.

Y/n:- Chanyeol plz~ she says pleading. Chanyeol was busy sucking her breasts.

Chanyeol:- Plz what jagi. He says in a teasing tone but he know what she means.

Y/n:- F*ck me now!

Without warning Chanyeol toke her lace pantie off and started to rub on her sensitive bud.

Y/n:- Ahh~ jagi. Dhe let out a pleasurable moan and Chanyeol started to rub her faster and harder.

Chanyeol:- f*ck or suck?
Y/n was not able to say anything because of the pleasure she is getting.

Chanyeol:- i take it as a- he bends and suck on her now red and swollen nub and fingering her. Y/n moaned loudly. (I'm sure the neighborhood will complain about this 😂). Chanyeol planted an open mouthed kiss on her sensitive nub and licked it. He inserted his naughty tongue in her hole. He stand up and toke off his clothes and positioned himself infront of her now red swollen pu*sy and pushed his whole length which caused y/n to let out a shaky , loud pleasurable moan. Chanyeol speed up his pace not letting y/n to breathe.

Y/n:- Chanyeol ahhh! Uhh~ fu*k you so big.

Chanyeol:- What happened my baby~ .
Chanyeol feel her warm, wet and freaking tight hole around his shaft.

Y/n:- you're not letting me breath!

He speed up more and realized she is near her climax. Chanyeol let out three magical words.

Chanyeol:- Cum for me.

She cum and splashed her love juice covering his banana. They stopped and kissed her last time before falling down the floor breathing heavily.

Chanyeol:- Best s*x ever.

Y/n:- yeah. Y/n smelled something burning run to the kitchen looking at the black "yummy" food.

Y/n:- My food! You burned it!

Chanyeol:- Oopsie.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading ❣️ love you all. Stay safe my bubbles 😘