CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I could hear mum organising breakfast in the kitchen and I could already smell the usual Saturday breakfast - pancakes.

I was out of the bathroom and was already dressed in a short and sweater.

I was feeling so happy today thinking about my time with Marabel in the club.

I shouldn't even be having such thoughts seeing that I still had some kind of chemistry with Motunrayo, but to be honest Marabel seems to be taking most of my thoughts of Motunrayo away.

It's just how I am. I get all love sick with a girl or list sick....

I really don't care which one is at the moment. The point is,my mind works with whichever girl is available at the moment.

If Motunrayo isn't ready for me now,then I'm ready for Marabel now 'cause I'm pretty sure she's already sneaked her way into my heart after yesterday.

Fuck James. She doesn't even want him anyway. I'm so happy that I walk to the desk closest to my window and open my laptop to begin typing.

As I go on writing my story,I remember what Tunde told me last night and I can't help but get all uneasy about it all over again.

It's just so weird.

Tunde has been my friend since I could remember and now he suddenly develops some fucking feelings for me?.

Oh,come on!.

Something isn't right here.

Tunde is a fucked up playboy without even trying.

Last night I saw desperation and self hatred in his eyes.

I know something is up with him. Tunde needs help.

He needed my help and that's why he came to talk to me last night,but as selfish as I was,I kicked him out.....practically out of my whole life to be precised.

He seemed he couldn't tell me much yesterday even though he wished to.

Like he was under some kind of oath or something.

Of course he is. He confirmed being in the Baalard cult group Akin and Marabel told me about yesterday and made several attempt to tell me about an initiation stuff but I continuously cut him off being the selfish prick I was.

I was just as overwhelmed by the situation.

Speaking of yesterday, I seriously need to speak to Motunrayo.

I catch a glimpse of her through my window,doing exercise on her lawn.

For the very first time,I see her dark skin mum standing in front of their house and shouting something at her before entering back into her house.

She had a striking resemblance to Motunrayo and I couldn't help to feel pity for her remembering Motunrayo once told me her dad beats her mum to get at her.

I shut my laptop down and run out of my room to meet Motunrayo in her lawn,ignoring my mum's call after me.

'Hey' I say smiling,after meeting Motunrayo still on her lawn.

'Hey?' Her tone sounds confused. 'Why are you here?'

'What?. You think you're the only one who can give surprise visits?' I sat,jokingly.

She laughs. 'Sassy comebacks. You seem to be learning a lot from me'

It's my turn to laugh. 'Not just from you. I've been learning a lot about you as well'

'What do you mean' her voice along with her facial expression turns sour.

Shit. I spoke too soon.

'We need to talk' my tone sounds more like I'm asking than saying.

'We're already talking' she retorts.

'No,I mean serious talk. Let's begin with the simple questions. How are you and senior Daniel related?'