Chapter 4

Hermione's Pov:
Scorpius goes first and takes a shower and Draco starts to help him get ready while I have to wrangle Lyra into the shower to wash her hair.

"Finally Lyra, you really are stubborn aren't you. Now that you are clean, we can get you into your pretty dress."

"Really mommy, yay."

I laugh and I take Lyra and set her on the bed as I lay out her dress and jewelry.

"Wow mommy, these are pretty."

"I know Lyra that's why I want you to wear them, but you have to be careful ok.

I dried off Lyra's hair and brushed out the curls which I notice are getting slightly darker, so now it is a little dirty blonde like my hair, but with blonde highlights. I help Lyra put on the dress which is red and has soft lace sleeves which are 3/4 length. The dress s off-shoulder with a spaghetti strap, and has a small bow around the middle. It is about knee length and flares out at her waist. I also bought Lyra a red headband with a bow in it to match her dress. Her shoes are also dark red flats with big bows on them. 

I give her a pair of small diamond earrings which are so small, but it matches with her outfit

I give her a pair of small diamond earrings which are so small, but it matches with her outfit. She also has a little ring with a red bow on it which Draco got her for Christmas last year. I finish brushing through Lyra's hair one last time as she is jumping up and down not able to stay put. 

"Mommy I want to show Nana Cissy and Grandpa Lu," I laugh at Lyra's energy, and take her out of the room, and into the living room where Narcissa and Lucius are sitting. 

Lyra lets go of my hand and runs over to her grandparents. 

"Nana Cissy, look do you like my dress, and I'm wearing the ring that daddy got me. See my pretty dress spins, Grandpa Lu."

I come into the living room and sit on the chair, and watch as Lyra talks to her grandparents about her dress. 

After a few minutes I see Scorpius coming downstairs with his little suit on.

"Aw Scorpius you look so handsome, you look so much like you dad." Draco chuckles as Scorpius runs over to show his Grandpa that he has gel in his hair, "He is so much like me huh?"