Chapter 10

Hermione's Pov:

Harry has his back to me, so I go up to him and tap home his shoulder.

"Hermione," He whispered, and I launch myself into his arms.

"Harry I missed you so much," I mumble into his shoulder. I see a mass of red hair coming towards me, and he wraps his arms around the two of us.

"What about me!" I giggle as Ron pulls the three of us into a hug, and I feel myself start to tear up. I have really missed these two boys, they are my best friends.

"Hey guys, wow it's really been forever hasn't it."

Harry nods his head and Ron leads me over to his table so we can sit and talk.

"Um guys, I want to introduce you guys to my husband."

"HUSBAND," Ron yells out and quickly apologizes for the unnecessary turned heads we get due to his loud voice.

"What do you mean husband, you're married?" I nod my head at both Harry and Ron who look surprised.

"I'll call him over here, I think he was talking to Ginny."

Draco's Pov:

Hermione comes over to me, and holds my hand. She quickly explains that she wants to take me to Harry and Ron to introduce me to them as her husband.

"OK, I'll bring the kids as well, I'm sure you want them to meet Harry and Ron." She nods her head and holds my hand in hers and takes me over to where Harry and Ron are standing.

I'm so sorry ya'll but please don't come at me for such a short chapter. I just wanted to get something up today, but I will write more tomorrow. It's like 2 in the morning, so I'm going to head to bed and write tomorrow.
Comment below any suggestions and things for me to improve on. Thanks :)
-Ag