Chapter 5

Hermione's Pov:

Draco and I walk down the stair case, and I see Lyra and Scorpius sitting on the couch while Narcissa is reading to them. Scorpius is the first one to look at us. 

"Wow, mommy look pretty." And I laugh a little as he runs towards me and hugs my legs. 

Lyra gets off the couch, and runs into Draco's arms, "Mommy looks pretty huh Lyra."

"She looks very pretty." Lyra and Scorpius both come over and hug me, and I give them a kiss on their cheek. 

"Thank you my loves, you two look so adorable."

"Mommy, Malfoy's don't look cute only handsome." I laugh as Scorpius defends his honor just like Draco always does. 

Narcissa and Lucius get off the couch and come over to where we are standing. 

"You both look amazing dear, Hermione that dress looks lovely on you."

"Thank you Narcissa." Lucius then walks over to us as well.

"You two do look great, and I must say, Draco and Scorpius are doing very well as they are representing the name proudly." Lyra tugs on her grandpa's legs.

"Hey what about me, I'm a Malfoy too." Lucius pick her up, "Yes you are Lyra, you are too."

Lyra giggles and squirms out of his hands and comes over to stand by me.

"Pictures everybody." Narcissa scrambles to get the four of us into different positions to take pictures. 

We do so many different positions and combinations, but I know it is worth it.

We got one really good shot of Lyra and Scorpius who were holding hands and smiling at each other, and I think Narcissa wants that framed. 

Draco's Pov:

I look at my watch and see that is is time for us to go. We have to apparate to Hogsmeade and then take a carriage to the gates of Hogwarts. 

Lyra and Scorpius hug their Grandparents and Hermione takes Lyra while I take Scorpius and we apparate into Hogsmeade. 

Hermione's Pov:

As soon as we arrive in Hogsmeade, I take the kids hands, and Draco goes ahead of us to look for a carriage. 

"Here Hermione, this one is nice."

Draco gets into the carriage first, and helps the kids into it. Lyra and Scorpius are so excited to go to Hogwarts.

"Mommy, it's like Cinderella's pumpkin carriage."

"It is isn't it Lyra."

Draco helps me into the carriage and we sit across from he kids who are looking outside and admiring everything they see. 

I feel the carriage halt to a stop, and Draco gets down first to help the kids out. I see more people outside of the gates, and greeting a few of the professors. 

Draco grabs my hand and helps me down. Scorpius runs over to Draco and holds his hand and Lyra holds mine. I smile and Draco reassures with a quick peck on the lips. 

We start walking towards the gates, and I see one of the professors waiting over there to greet us. 

I know I'm the worst I'm sorry, but as I said before school is so busy, but I am trying to write as much as I can, and I really want to. The next few chapters will have more classmate interactions and things like that (or at least that is my plan). Thank you for reading, and make sure to comment any suggestions in the comments. 

-Ag