Chapter 12

Hermione's Pov:

We get back to the manor after saying goodbye to everyone, professors included. 

I would say the reunion was more successful than I thought it would be, and I am excited for when we do move to London in the next year or so.

The kids have fallen asleep with in seconds of hitting their pillow, so Draco and I quickly kiss them goodnight and then head to our room to get ready for bed.

Draco's Pov:

Hermione goes into the bathroom to wash her face and do all the skincare she does each night. I don't know why she does it because she doesn't need it, but whatever she wants. 

"Draco, can you write a few things down on a piece of paper so I can get them when I go shopping."

"Sure love." I quickly grab a notepad from my nightstand and take the pen from Hermione's purse.

"Makeup wipes, more concealer, tissue, clear nail polish, and CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Cream."

"Got it."

"Thanks baby, I'm almost done." I grab the book on my nightstand, and I start reading from where I left off a few days ago.

In a few minutes Hermione emerges from the bathroom, and her hair is in a braid with a few stubborn pieces falling out. She has on a thin tank top and a pair of pj pants. She goes into our closet and grabs one of my worn out Quidditch sweatshirts and outs in on. 

The sweatshirt is way to big for her. The sleeves are going past her actual arms, and the sweatshirt ends a few inches below her butt.

I see Hermione getting frustrated a little bit as she looks around our nightstand and dresser. 

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Ughh I can't find my heating pad. I started my period just now and I know the cramps are going to be bad tonight."

"Is it in your purse maybe?"

I get off the bed and look in Hermione's purse.

Hermione's Pov:

"Here it is love," I hear Draco pull it out of my purse and hands it to me. I quickly put it on and crawl into bed with him. I feel his chest against his back and he places light kisses on my forehead and neck. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.

"That went better than I thought it would go." I feel Draco nod into the crook of my neck.

Within in a few minutes I feel Draco's light snoring next to me, and I feel my eyelids drooping as well so I let sleep overtake me. 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I think the story is coming to an end. I may just write an epilogue when the kids are older an going to Hogwarts and that will be it. I was originally going to write about their stay in London, but I'm not going to do that anymore. I started another book, so I think I want to focus on that a little bit more. Thank you for reading, and let me know in the comments what I can improve on.

-Ag