Chapter 5: Date?

Ally's Pov

We just finished dinner. It was so good! Now I am just sitting in my room watching some movie that's on TV. All the boys are downstairs talking, so I decided to come up here. It has been a week since I saw Dylan, and I'm quite happy we are over.

"Knock knock!" I hear from the doorway. "Come in!" I say happily, before seeing Luke open the door, smiling at me. "Hey Luke!" "Hey Ally! How come you won't come and join us downstairs?" He asks. I bite me lip. "I don't know. I guess I just wanted to be al-" "Oh, so sorry- I can leave i-" He cuts me off.

"No, Luke, I could use some company from somebody like you." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Do you want to watch the movie with me?" I ask. "Sure. Why not? I would much rather be here with you anyways." He blushes. "I'm so cold." I say. Ally, come here. I will warm you up." He smiles. I snuggle into him. His arm goes around my waist and my head rests on his chest, feeling him breathe up and down and hearing his heartbeat. We pull the blanket over both of us and then Luke speaks up.

"Ally?" He asks. "Yeah, Luke?" I smile before he continues. "Give me your hand for a minute..." He takes my hand and rests it on his chest. "Feel that? It beats for you." he says I blush and turn away "Ally" he puts his finger under my chin and gently lifts it up and says "Ally you're beautiful, you know that? I can't help but not hide my feelings for you anymore. Ally, I really, really like you."

I stare at him in shock. I can feel him starting to get insecure. "I really should g-" He starts. I cut him off. "No, Luke. Please don't go. I really, really like you too... I just- I went out with Dylan because I didn't know if you felt the same way."

"Ally," he gets down on one knee, holding both of my hands in his. "Will you please go on a date with me tomorrow night?" I gasp, shocked and excited. "Of course I will, Luke! I would be honoured!" I give him a hug.

"Luke! Come on mate, we're leaving!" We hear Calum call. "I'll see you tomorrow Luke?" "Of course, Ally. Of course." I smile, and give him another hug. "I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow." Luke says. " I will be ready by 7 tomorrow, then." He laughs and kisses me on the cheek. I walk him downstairs and to the front door with the others. "Bye, Luke."

"Bye, Ally see you tomorrow." He hugs me and kisses me on the cheek again. I smile and shut the door.

Eleanor's Pov

"Ally. What was that about?" I ask her as she sits down beside Louis and I on the couch. "Oh, nothing. I just have a date tomorrow night with a certain someone." She smiles.

"Ooh! Ally, please tell me it's Luke!" I squeal. "Maybe..." She trails off, smiling and giggling playfully. "Ally! I am so happy for you!" I stand up and give her a hug. "I am going to go to bed. Night Ally, night babe." Louis says drowsily, giving me a kiss before he walks into mine and his bedroom.

"I'll join you in a minute Lou." I say, a bit tired myself. "I'll see you in the morning Ally, I love you." I say and kiss her forehead. "Night, El. I love you too." She replies before walking up the stairs. I turn the corner into our room and hop into bed with Louis. "Hey babe. I was cold... can I cuddle you?" He asks, I giggle. "'Course. Night, Lou." I whisper before he pulls me in tight and I slowly drift off to sleep in Louis' warm embrace.