Chapter 1

Wei Yings P.O.V

I bid Lan Zhan farewell and now I'm on my way to tour the world. I have Cheq Qing and Lil'Apple. I cannot weild Sui Bian still so I left it with Jieng Cheng. I don't know what it is but I felt a bit sad leaving Lan Zhan. I've known him since we were teenagers and he was the only one that stuck by my side when everyone wanted to kill me so I guess it's okay for me to feel a bit sad after leaving.

After the war I stayed in Cloud Recesses a little to see how everything will turn out. I know I can't bring myself to live there. Can you blame me, my opinion still stands it has too much rules.

I didn't expect Lan Zhan would get the role of Excellency after the war, but most clans voted him. I think he he best suited for the role either way.
I wonder what he will do now that he is Excellency. I didn't stay too long only a week and during that time, he used his position to help rebuild the cultivation world and get it standing on its feet again.

I still don't believe my secret is out. Even though it is only to Lan Zhan, Zewu-Jun and Jieng Cheng since Jin Ling didn't understand what was going on even though he was there, I don't feel too comfortable and thus I didn't visit Lotus Pier for fear of Jieng having another outburst.
I really wanted to go back but I know what happened the last time. I can't help but think that all this would have been avoided if I didn't get adopted into the Jieng Family. I caused them too much trouble. Madam Yu was right but I can't stay moping over the past.

If Jieng Cheng allows me to go back then I will but if he doesn't I will respect his decision. He has a right to be angry after all.

I sighed and stopped thinking. Looking around at the rolling grasslands surrounding the hillside, I relaxed and enjoyed the scene. Lil Apple will reach the next city before nightfall so until then I'll enjoy the quiet. Maybe Lan Zhan already reached Cloud Recesses. I sighed again and finally stopped stressing.

A/N
Hey guys. First chapter. Did you enjoy it? I know its extremely boring, but please bear with it. I promise it gets better around chapter six or so.