B1: ⅩⅩⅥ [26] Memories 2

After an hour or so of the detective and Endeavor talking, the number two hero walks over to her "get up and let's go" Izu listens with out question cuz of listening to three words of that conversation 'She's your daughter' these words echoing in her mind over and over.

She decides that talking back would only lead to pain so she keep her mouth shut unless spoken to, like she always has. Izu follows Endeavor to his car getting in the passenger seat without a peep. They dive to his house in pure silence, once the car stops they get out and walk inside the house, it's an old style house that looks like a dojo.

Izu looks around in aw at hold cool it looks -to her- she follows the man of the house into what she believes is the dinning room "sit down and wait" he says pointing to a seat then walking out the room. She hears some yelling then footsteps coming towards the room, so she holds her stuffed rabbit tighter and closer.

The footsteps stop so she looks towards where they're at, she sees three kids and a woman standing in the doorway. They stare at her for a few seconds before Endeavor speaks "introduce yourselves, then leave" he says in annoyance.

The women speaks first "Hi I'm Rei Todoroki, Enji's wife" Izu keeps in mind that she looks depressed and drained, the next one to speak is a girl of the three children "hello I'm Fuyami Todoroki, the oldest of the Todoroki kids" 'she seems somewhat at peace' Izu thinks.

The third was a slightly taller boy "I'm Natsuo Todoroki, the second oldest now" he says so Izu guess there is or was another kid not to long ago. Finally was the boy that looks close to her age "hi I'm Shoto Todoroki, I'm the youngest" he says in a monotone.

"My name is Izu Midoriya" Izu replies and stands up then bows to them, her shoulder length dark green hair falling in front of her face as she does so. The red parts of her hair missed by the green dye her mother used visible as she stands up straight.

As Izu looks at them all in thier eyes they each gasp seeing the color of her's, Izu's eyes are a turquoise exactly like Enji's. Fuyami looks at the table seeing something on it, she sees a stuffed toy bunny with burns onit in random spots 'she must have a fire quirk, just like father' she thinks to herself.

The mother bows a little then walks back to where she was at before, two of the kids leave heading to thier rooms and Izu as well as Shoto are left standing there. Enji then walks into the room "let's go" he says to the both of them.

(Part 26, what? OH MA GOAD)

[Put some questions in the comments for a Q&A, the questions can be for characters too so go ahead]