Slave (III)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS CANNABLISIM DO NOT READ IF YOU FEEL ICKY ABOUT IT!

"Then...I want you to be my slave." He whispered seductively into Y/N's ear.

Goosebumps flew across her weak body, did Y/N feel pleasure or did she feel fear from the sudden whisper? She couldn't collate her thoughts when Tanner unwrapped the tight rope that was around her, Y/N could muster a question that stressed her more than anything. "W-what do you mean by your slave?" Y/N felt her seventh sense tingling with butterflies in her stomach. "Oh you know...assisting me when I need help, like helping me kill and maybe entertain me a little." Tanner giving her a killer looking wink. Y/N swallowed a lump of air, instantly regret saying that she would do anything, panic blinded her. There was nothing Y/N could do, but wait for him to explain further details. Tanner slowly walks around Y/N in circles, analyzing her body language, overwhelming her with sheer dominance, he looked at her colourless orbs frantically moving with trepidation. The lanky male came to a halt in front of the trembling girl.

"Now let's get to business...since you're going to be my slave, we need, well I need to know whether I can trust you and see how far can you go to serve me." He paused for a moment and approached closer towards her. "You have two choices to gain my trust, one you become my accomplice, you know help me kill, and two you're going to eat the woman I killed not long ago, but in return, you don't have to be involved in my murders." He smirked. Y/N froze processing the two choices, instantly felt the enragement mixing with her fear. "Is this some kind of sick joke? I can't do this!" Y/N yelled as her voice cracked, which let the room echo her angered voice.

"Oh Y/N dear, you know this isn't a joke...you can see that this is very real." His chipper voice felt very threatening to the now terrified Y/N. "Hurry the fuck up! Do you want to die or live, which is it?" Tanner losing his patience, grabbed his kitchen knife and point it towards Y/N, this petrified her. She had little time to decide, her eyes stared at the cooked human and then to the taller man, who held the knife, ready to torture her. "I-I will...eat her." She responded with a gush of tears pouring out her dull orbs. Was this the right decision? If she ate this woman she would at least not be associated in his killing spree, but she would be eating a human. She felt her stomach gurgling out the food she ate during her lunch break, she lost control of her system as soon as she saw Tanner cutting a slice of the cooked up woman he killed.

*BLAARGH.*

A/N

OMGGGGGG 123 OF YOU GUYS READ THIS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS MADE MY DAYYYYYYYYY *VIRTUAL HUGS* I HOPE YALL ENJOYED TODAY'S CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND ALSO COMMENT WHETHER Y/N CHOSE THE RIGHT OPTION. HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND STAY SIMPPING FOR DIS MESSED UP MAN!