9

*TW: VIOLENCE*

Beau

"Get in," I say harshly to Leon, hopping on my bike and putting a helmet on. He jumps into the black sports car, revving the engine, waiting for the garage to open up.

As soon as it does, we rush out of it, chasing the bastards who thought could fuck us over. Fucking steal from us.

Well let me tell you; they chose to fuck with the wrong family.

Driving from the secret garage in the middle of nowhere, Leon is the one who has access to the tracker's whereabouts. I always plant one while doing business, so they can't get away with shit like this.

Not even feeling the wind crash against my skin, since the adrenaline is so high. We have to catch them. This shit's worth millions.

Leon rolls down the window, "I sent you the location," and quickly rolls it back up.

Nodding to myself, I check my phone; they're driving towards an abandoned warehouse. Idiots. That's the most basic and predictable thing they could've done.

Getting on the last tire, I speed off to catch them. That's usually our plan. After I'd tie them up, my little brother would show up and interrogate them with me.

 After I'd tie them up, my little brother would show up and interrogate them with me

That's because he isn't as good as I am. I'm aiming to take my dad's position once he decides to step down, which I think will be quite soon. He's getting old, and old people have no place in this kind of business.

Unless you want a quick free ride into the dirt.

Rushing down the abandoned road, I look at the forest, trying to find a shortcut to the warehouse. Maybe I'll manage to arrive there sooner than those fuckers. Surprise them.

Finally seeing a dirt road, I take a quick turn, speeding into the forest. These types of roads always lead to a secret warehouse. The trees have already lost most of their leaves, due to the oncoming winter, so it's easier for me to see ahead.

I can't wait to get my hands on those fuckers. They're the same guys who tried to hurt Lilith. After trying to force his way into her pants, they decide to try and fuck us over too. How stupid can you be?

I meant everything I said to her earlier. The best thing she could do for us, is to go home, back to her perfect life, having no idea what she almost got herself into. If she won't leave, then at one point and another, she will get involved. Hell, she already did yesterday.

I killed their leader, so I guess that's their revenge. Bunch of shitheads. Don't know why dad wanted to work with them. After I told him what happened with his assistant he lost his shit too, so you can only imagine how livid he is right now.