Chapter 1; Blue

Blue ~
The colour of serenity - Warmth, stability, calmness yet also memory, whether the remembrance is sad or not.

My second day of school so far feels like a blur of blue and red water colour paints, smeared across a page.

The opposing colours are clashing together, unpredictable and confusing, the pure red vibrant and angry; the gentle blue meek and small.

Just like I am right now.

Yes, I know, pathetic.

My father is right, he's always right. He's so right it sickens me, twisting my gut harshly, and sending my heart plummeting to my stomach.

I am alone.
No one cares.
No one would notice if I disappeared.

He's always fucking right.

It would of been easier if everyone left me alone today, but obviously that's not the case.

The blond boy.

Katsuki Bakugo.

He's alot more nosy then he puts on, angrily leaning on my desk asking me what I'm doing, spying on me at lunch, even walking with me to my locker.

But he won't stop bugging me, he must want something from me. They always do.

Though, I can't ignore how honest Bakugo is. Truth be told, Bakugo will tell you if you fucking screwed up, Bakugo will be honest with you when you ask him how to improve, Bakugo is honest. There is no denying that.

And even being dense, I can pick up on such behaviours, my sister always says I'm very perceptive.

So, sluggishly walking to class, I made it my key motive to avoid him at all costs, well, above the other key motives of avoiding everyone.

These classmates seemed to make it hard for me though. They always tried to include me in things, like projects or school work. They invited me to sit with them at lunch and even complimented my quirk.

I don't understand

They seem nice.

It seems like everything I've been taught is going against me.

It must be a test.

Endeavour would always warn me about tests.

"They trick you, say they care, but then leave you, break you, hurt you. It's an endless cycle of torture so It's better if you don't talk to anyone at all,"

Endeavour would tell me as I pack u my school things.

If that's the case,
M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

It's odd. I can't see a hint of deceit in any of their smiles, maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me, but they seem like a true family, based off mutual respect.

Yep, definitely my mind playing tricks on me.

Despite this, UA is the only source of comfort I feel in my life currently. The calmness of the teachers, the stability of the students, the scent of burnt carame-

....

Oh god-

______________
A/N: Short first chapter, I kinda accidentally forgot about this story for 2 years–

Btw- I'm writing this at 5am so if you spot any mistakes, or find my writing repetitive or boring, please let me know!! <3