The Lone Star Adventures Part 25

In the morning when I woke up, I rolled over to find Lars still sound asleep beside me. I tried to snuggle up to him without waking him up, but as usual, my attempt didn't work. However, when he saw me snuggling up to him, he just put his massive arm around me, pulling me close to him. We laid there snuggled up together for about twenty minutes, then we decided to get up.

   We made our way to the kitchen, where the chef had prepared breakfast. Joe was already at the table eating when we got there, but the food was all still out, so we filled our plates and sat down to eat. Once we got done eating, Lars and I headed back to our room to get ready for the day. Lars got dressed in the room itself, while I went to the bathroom to change and do what I had to do.

   After we got done getting ready, Lars asked me if I was ready to go. I was a little confused, but didn't pass up the chance to go out for the day, especially if it meant it gave me the chance to spend time with Lars. Being with him was getting better and better the longer I spent time with him. Lars grabbed a few things, then we headed to his truck to start out on our journey.

   Lars's truck was specially customized to accommodate his size, which meant it was raised up off the ground quite a bit, making it easier for him to get in. Unfortunately, what was easier for him to do, wasn't so easy for me, even though there was one of those little step things on the side of the truck to help me get in, I couldn't get my leg up high enough to step up onto the step to climb in.

   "Need help there little guy?" Lars asked.

   "Yeah, a little." I replied.

   The next thing I knew, Lars picked me up like a small child, placing me in the seat of the truck, so I wouldn't even have to climb up. After he made sure I was inside, he closed the door, where I fastened my seatbelt and prepared for our journey. Lars soon followed by climbing into the driver's seat, and then we were off.

   We drove for about an hour, then we took a left turn onto a dirt road, where we drove for another five to ten minutes, until we came to a small cabin. Lars parked his truck, then got out, ran to my side, opened my door, then lifted me out of the truck. We walked up to the cabin, where Lars took out a set of keys, opened the door, then let me go in first.

   The inside of the cabin was small, and very cozy, just enough room for two people. He closed the door, locked it. Then walked to the couch, sat down, then waved me over to join him. I walked over to Lars, where he guided me down to sit in his lap, so I did. Then he wrapped his arms around me, just holding me quietly for a few moments. Then he finally spoke.

   "Do you like your surprise?" Lars asked.

   "This place is nice, is it yours?" I asked.

   "It is, but this is the first time I've actually used it." Lars replied.

   "You mean you've never just came here by yourself?" I asked.

   "I don't like being alone." Lars admitted, "But I've never met anyone special I could bring here, at least not until I met you."

   "You mean.... I'm your first boyfriend ever?" I asked.

   Lars nodded, "It's hard to find someone who will date a guy like me. I had a hard life growing up. The only people I knew in my life who never saw me as a freak, was my own family. I was constantly made fun of by other guys, saying things like, "Hey, where's the beanstalk?" or, "How's the weather up there?". Before I met your brother, I didn't have any friends."

   "My brother knows how to treat people." I told Lars, "He would never do something cruel to anyone, knowing he wouldn't want someone else to do it to him."

   Lars then looked down at me, "Then he told me you were looking for him. When he was sent your current picture, I don't know what it was Mike, I just looked at your picture, and right away I just saw how adorable you are. I actually begged Joe to let me be your bodyguard, but deep down, until your ex boyfriend Eric betrayed you, I wanted so bad to be the one to date you, because deep down, I knew Eric was going to turn on you, I didn't want to see you get hurt, and it broke my heart when he turned on you."

   "Yeah, it hurt really bad." I told Lars, "I haven't had a lot of good luck with guys. Some guys have taken advantage of me in bad ways because I'm small. It's like they get enjoyment out of it. But the longer you and I began spending time together, and I saw how gentle you were, I couldn't help myself Lars, you quickly became my best friend."

   "You're a really sweet guy Mike. I would NEVER take advantage of you like that." Lars told me, "You've made a dream of mine a reality, by giving me a chance to show how loyal I can be to someone. The only thing I want, is to do whatever I can to make you happy. I want to be the kind of boyfriend you deserve...... would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" Lars asked.

   I answered Lars by throwing my arms around his neck, giving him the biggest hug I could give him. He stood up with his arms around me, putting his other arm under my backside, just holding me and hugging me, but even with as big and powerful as I knew he was, his hug was so soft and gentle. After we hugged, he knelt down, placing me back on my feet, then he turned me to face him, those big, beautiful blue eyes of his looking into mine, then he moved in slowly, giving me the softest kiss on the lips I've ever felt.

   That made it official, Lars and I were now boyfriends. After we left the cabin, we got back in the truck, with Lars once again lifting me inside, then we headed home. Before we left the cabin however, Lars sent a short text to Joe, then we left the cabin, got back on the road, then headed home, Lars had made it a day I will never forget.

   Many weeks and months went by, where Lars finally asked me to marry him. We got married about a month after our engagement, where my brother Joe threw us the BIGGEST shindig I've ever been a part of. Lars and I eventually moved out of Joe's place, but made sure we were super close, so that Joe and I could still see each other. Lars and I have been happily married ever since.

THE END.