Chapter 1.

We all know that the earth goes around the sun. That is basically the whole fundation of our clock. We go around a golden, huge ball of light. That's why I like to say that: Time is golden.

Time.
One word, but what does it mean?
One second, one minute, one hour, one day and suddenly one year.
Time is everywhere. It passes by, and a lot of times we don't even notice.
So if you want to use your own time on this book, go on.
___________________________

"I hate you!"
That one sentence that could change everything for you. It's actually quite pathetic that we get so offended by words. I mean, it's just sounds that we make with our mouth. Because it's not the word itself that hurts ...

It's the meaning behind it. I don't know how we made and understood words in the first place. But somehow we made it work.

And now I had said these words to my friend.

"I hate you too!" , she yelled.

I didn't even bother to keep this conversation going, when I knew it wasn't going anywhere. So I turned my head and left.

While I was walking, my phone rang.
Great! (Irony) It was Brad, my stalker.
"Hello?", I said.
"Hello, wanna go grab a bite?"
"No I don't want grab a bite. I want to eat it.
"Is it a yes I hear?"
"OK ..."
"Great, meet me at Loco Café at eight 'o clock.
"Precisely much?"

I hung up.

If I didn't have anything else to do at that time, I could come. Cold, you say? Yes, but I don't like to mingle. Besides, I just lost my best friend.

I continued to walk on the bumpy path to my house.

The door was locked. That must mean that mom wasn't home yet. As usual. I carefully opened the door and peeked in.

"Hello?!", I said, (just to make sure).

No one was home, so I walked in. I threw off my coat and shoes.
The livingroom had always had a sad atmosphere. But today it was happy and light. And I felt ... happy. Was it because I had a date with Brad? No, it couldn't be! I didn't even want to go that much! Or ... ? Did I?