9. Falsehoods

Virgil sat in his room. How could they be dead. How is that even possible. He has seen them only hours ago, had riden in their boat. They carried Patton to the Boat. If that was Parker then who was it. Virgil jumped up and ran to find Janus.

"Dad, what does Parker look like." Virgil said slammingopne Janus's room door. "Virgil, umm, well, I'm pretty sure the guards galargy would have a protart of them." Jnaus said, he guided Virgil with him as they headed to the galary.  "Virge, son, they died when they were fifteen, did they look fifteen when you saw them?"

"No, they said they where twenty-four, and they looked about, well they didn't look twenty-four, excapt they were tall, but they looked older then fifteen." Virgil explained, he wasn't sure how else to explain it all. Janus got what he ment and nodded. This was a weird situation. Janus's guess was this so called 'Parker' wasn't who they said they were. Janus needed to know more about what they told Virgil.

They arrived at the guard galary, there were wide oak doors. Janus pushed them open with ease. They walked side by side down galery. Virgil had never been in there before. The walls had protartes of all guards or assassin to have ever to have worked for the throne. Is was a type of appresiation towards them.

Janus came to holt.

"That's them." Virgil said startig up the portrate. There was painting of Parker Green, a dark skin assassin with navy blue hair, which was short and wavy; yellowy-brown eyes. "Definatly them, just a little younger looking."

They both started at the painting. Janus noticed soemthing about it. In the background was a kid with green hair. Jansu steped closer the the painting staring at it. Janus could swear they recgonised that kid. A kid with light green, shirt flowy hair. But where from?

Janus stromed out without a word to Virgil, Virgil noticed and followed. Janus walked towards a servent. "Harrison?"

"Umm, yes, sir." Said a short servent, the one from earlier. "You can call me Harry by the way."
"Harry, what do you know of Parker Green."

"Parker Green?" Harrision had a look of panic in their eyes, Virgil watched as a light spark hit their eyes and suddenly it looked like they were crying. "Parker was my best friend. I even had a bit of a thing from them." Harrision said with  bit of a chuckle on their voice. "um, but they killed Remus tonid nine years ago, and I assume they were excuted for their crimes."

As someone who was to stop himself from lying, he could tell Harrison was lying, but didn't say anything.

o0o

It wads now midnight and Virgil jumped out of bed to find Harrison, and if not, then he'd try find Parker. Luckily Harrison had gone to find Virgil.

Virgil spotted Harrison running over to him. "Harry. I have questions for you."
"Some to you, I know you know I'm lying." Harrison added, this information shocked and intrested Virgil.

"What do you really know about Parker then?" Virgil said intending to be intimidating.
"Intimidation doesn't work for you by the way. But, alot."
"A Lot isn't an answer." said with sass.
"Well, fine." Harrison laughed "Parker is my partner. And you won't believe this part."
"Don't patrinise me and just tell me."
"We are both dead."

Virgil didn't know what to say. "Yeah, I don't belive you. You're right in front of me."

Harrison smiled  and everything went dark.

Once light hit their eyes Vrigil realised that they were in a grave yard. Harrison stood in fornt of two. 'Harrison Dean died at 16-years-old: suicide'
'Parker Green died at 15-year-old: excusing'

Virgil went into shock. "Hey kid." said a voice from behind Virgil, and a hand touched his sholder. Virgil turned his head to see Parker. He couldn't help but scream, and he feel down. "Shh, we are in Vopan."
"VOPAN? Why a- Harry are you from Vopan?" Harrision nodded.

"What did I say would happen to you if I saw you again!" Called a voice from the side. It was Roman.

"Roman I-."

"No! WHat are you doing here?" Roman said pointing his sword to Virgil's throat. "And who were you talking too?"
"You can't see them?"
Roman gave him a weird look. "See who?"
"Parker Green and Harrison Dean?" He said as he looked at the both of them. Roman looked around. He remembered the name Parker Green from the last time they met. Then he saw the grave. He stumbed back.

"V-virgil." Roman said pointing at the grave stones.

"Yeah, I know, they teleported me here." Virgil said backing away, since Roman had stumbvled away frim Virgil, Virgil didn't partically want to be on the opisite side of that sword again.

"I saw Parker a few days ago. How. How are they dead? How did they die NINE-YEARS AGO!............. wait. That means they could have told me how killed my brother." Virgils eyes widened as he looked at Parker. Parker smirked with a guilty face. Harrisoon shocked his head at Parker, but also laughed.