1.

"hey! cheer up boy!" said a happy jaehyun when he saw taeyong enter school.
"and your excitement is because...?" taeyong asked. jaehyun normally isn't like that, especially on monday mornings.
"well... you see that jungwoo guy..."
"YOU MEAN YOUR CRUSH?" taeyong asked, kinda yelling.
"can you not do that?! he can hear you!" he whisper-shouted. taeyong muttered a 'sorry' before jaehyun continued "well, he smiled at me. damn his smile is gorgeous!"
"can't believe you get excited for the smallest things."
"you literally cried when doyoung-"
"yeah no need to remember that" taeyong cut him off, and as if it was on purpose, the bell rang.
"see you later tyongie" jaehyun smiled and went to his class.

taeyong was walking to his class, as he didn't share the first one with jaehyun on mondays. he saw that guy, the one he's been curiously looking at for a few days. he always had a visible bruise, and that day he had another one, but this time it was a black eye. taeyong couldn't see with certainty his eye but anyone could notice that.
taeyong was getting closer to him when the other boy noticed and quickly ran to his class. he wondered what was up with him... he decided not to think that much and finally entered to his classroom.

so that was the first chapter,,, help i hate it slfjwkdlwndwk
i actually don't know what to do with this fanfic, like i always wanted to publish a story in my language or in english but always felt insecure, and now that i get to do it i feel like no one will understand what i say in english god

just in case you wondered there will be short chapters, feels easier to me!