part one

I woke up on August 31st of 1994. I walked down my long hallway rubbing the sleep out of my eyes while feeling the cold dark old wood creak at every step I took. I walked slowly down the long spiral stairs still trying to get my balance and still waking up. I sit down on the long black leather sofa next to my mother. As soon as I sit down I hear my father call my name " Ella may would you be a dear and come here for a second" I then raise off the sofa and walk down the hallway the soft carpet below my feet feels nice on my cold feet. I then walk into the farthest room, his office. He then says  " well good morning sleepy head. Today I was thinking we go down too Digon ally and ill go get a butterbeer with my old friend moony and ill give you 100 gallons to go get your books and robe and wand and a pet unless you want to take willow your toad?" I agree and then go back to my room to get dressed. I grab a yellow sundress that has sunflowers all over the front and back and tie back my long curls back into a low ponytail and let some pieces loose. I walk downstairs and my dad and I grab some floo powder and head to digon ally. When we arrive in Digon ally I brush off the ash off my dress and take a breath of fresh air. My dad gives me a map and a list of the town and the supplies and where to find them. He kisses my forehead and tells me to meet him at the three broomsticks at 8:00 and then hands me a watch.

    I walk over to olivelanders and walk into the small store that is much bigger inside than it looks outside. It smells of old books and a slight smell of parchment. The bell chimes as the door shut behind me and I am greeted by an old man he must be Mr.olivelander a few moments later a tall boy with black hair that is parted to the side, walks in. He is slightly chunky and has crooked teeth. He studders too who I think is Mr.olivelander."U-mm hello, sir I broke another wand and need another." Well hello, once again Neville welcome back" let's see what we can do for you today" then Mr.olivelander looks at me and says " hello darling you look new what are you in here for today." I reply with a smile and say hello you must be Mr. olivelander, I am Ella may I just transferred to Hogwarts and I forgot my old wand back in France and was hoping to get a new one today. Mr.olivelander gives me a nod and goes back to help Neville. Mr. Olivelander grabs a few wands and sets out some dusty mugs Neville pulls out the first wand and casts a spell but sends over 100 wands flying. He looks over at me and blushes. I smile back of course. Finally, when Neville grabs the fourth wand he makes a mug float and the wand sparks and Mr.olivelander chants that's the one and claps. I smile at Neville. Neville turns to Mr.olivelander and gives him a few gallons and leaves with his new wand. It is around 14 inches and is dark as midnight and twists at the handle. Me.olivelander grabs some wands for me to try. I spot a rainbow box far in the back corner and it catches my eye. I try a few of the wands Mr.olivelander put out for me. They all don't work. I ask Mr. olivelander too grab me that box he looks at me crazy but nods and grabs it. He opens the box slowly. And I see a light brown and gold wand with holes on the handle. It is beautiful
( the wand is down below)

I try it out and it works and the wand chose me

I try it out and it works and the wand chose me. I give Mr. olivelander 50 gallons and thank him and leave the shop. As I leave the shop Neville is sitting on the bench right outside the shop. He sees me and his eyes glow and sparkle and he comes over to me and says " Hey Ella I know we just barely met but I was wondering if you want me to show you around diagonally and help you shop?" I quickly say yes because I could not say no. "Neville is like 5"9 I'm only 5"0 so I have to look up at him but I find it cute. I and Neville walk to get my robe he asks me if I got sorted into my house yet. I tell him, my father, us close with a professor at Hogwarts and I got sorted the day I moved to London. I then tell him I'm a Gryffindor and his eyes light up like a glow stick and he blushes at me and says welcome to the team ell. At that moment I knew I liked Neville more than a friend. I sound nuts but the way he looks at me and how he called ms ELL is just ugh. I and Neville finished up my shopping and then he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes and. Said hey ell I had a great day with you today lets go to hogs mead tomorrow just me and you okay?  I agreed and then when I went to go he tightened his grip on my hand and pulled me back in and softly put his hand on my cheek and bent his head down to kiss me I put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him back. His lips were warms and soft and he had chapstick on. That tastes like honey. He pulled away and pulled out a sunflower bobby pin and he put it in my hair putting my loose hairs back in place. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me in by the waist and hugged me. The smells of the fresh breeze and a forest. He pulled out of the hug and kissed me one last time and blushed and I went off to my dad. My dad and I went back home to our large house in London. And I went to bed.