part five

the day after we got back we had the day off school for repairs so Neville took me to a fancy muggle restaurant it was very elegant I wore a red slip dress that nicely fitted my curves and black with red bottom strappy heels. Neville saw me and his mouth dropped. He came up behind me as I was putting my earrings on he put ran his hands up and down my curves and kissed my neck with a slight smile. He grabbed my hand and led me to dinner. After dinner, Neville took me to a garden full of roses he picked a few for me and kissed me on the lips it sent shivers down my spine. As he saw me shiver and pulled out one of his hoodies that he magically stored in his coat pocket. His hoodie smelt like him, like a warm fire on a cold winter's afternoon and mossy oak wood freshly cut mixed with expensive male perfume. He held my hand and we used floo powder to get back to our dorm. I took off my red dress and put on Neville's hoodie and short shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun and took my make up off. Neville sat beside me he was in grey tracks a hoodie with different plants on it and his hair was all messy from him shaking it. I put my head in his lap and gazed into his eyes he slowly brought me up supporting my neck with one hand and another hand on my waist he went in for a kiss but slowly put me on my back and got on top of me. He softly bit my lip and I could feel his soft smile. He pulled away and said," hey elle is this okay?" I nodded and grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie and pulled him in for a more passionate kiss he softly pushed his tongue against my lips and then soon enough he was half way down my throat. He rubbed his hands up and down my curves and I was messing his hair up more I pulled away for a second and he started to nervously kiss my neck. When I noticed a small budge behind his tracks.