dinner with nevilles grandmother

it's been a week since neville and i have been together really alone. Nev and i have both been busy out of our minds with homework and every night we just fall asleep in our own beds sometimes still in our school clothes that's how tired him and i are.

(in the dining hall for breakfast)
i sit down and moments later neville comes and sits beside me and it's just him and i, he softly plants a kiss on my forehead and asks " Heh elle i was wondering this weekend i want too take u too meet my grandma." i was in shock my entire face lit up. yes i screamed maybe a bit too loud. Nevilles parents sadly got tortured by death eaters too the point of forgetting everything even neville... there son. neville lives with his grandma and from what i hear she is a sweetheart.

    later that night Neville takes me to Hogsmeade classes were cut short today they found a troll in the girl's bathroom again. so for the time off nev and I went to Hogsmeade. we walked down to the small town. it was such a beautiful day the trees were swaying in the wind and the birds were chirping like crazy but it was hard to notice because I was in my world. we entered the three broomsticks and sat down at a small booth Neville ordered us one extra-large butterbeer with two straws. He and I both drank the drink in less than ten minutes we talked for a while he had my hands in his and it had too of been the best feeling in the world.

After we finally were done our conversation and butterbeer we walked around housemade and as the sun slowly set we started to walk back to the school. We stopped at the lake and just sat there for a while all of a sudden it started to downpour rain Neville ripped off his jacket and handed it to me we ran back to the dorms.

  Neville took off his vest and his white shirt was soaked in water but so was my blouse you could see everything. I went to our room to put on Neville's hoodie but before I could I got grabbed the wrist and spun around. Neville grabbed me by the waist and slowly pulled me in for a kiss. He slowly moved his hands farther down my waist pulling away from the kiss asking me if it was alright I nodded. He softly bit my lip and rubbed his tongue on my lips while kissing me with passion. His tongue slowly moved next to mine and he moved back his hands still on my very low waist he pinned me to the wall one hand on my lower back and one tucking my hair behind my ear. He softly pulled away from the kiss biting my lip again. He was blushing and out of breath slightly. I slowly whispered in his ear "what happened to you being so shy huh? Not complaining I quite enjoyed that Mr.Longbottom."

  The end of the week quickly came I packed a small bag with clothes and everything I needed. Neville soon woke up in his boxers his hair still messy he came over to me and picked me up by the waist spun me around a planted a kiss on my forehead. Neville and I used some floo powder to get to his grandmother's house. We soon arrived there I was shivering Neville told me I was gonna be ok I took a few deep breaths and he hugged me. We walked into her house. It was old but very beautiful it had floral wallpaper and antique furniture it was gorgeous. Neville's grandmother came up to Neville and me" hello I am Augusta Neville's grandmother you must be elle" it's very nice to meet u I said she shook my hand and smiled warmly at me. She had the table filled with many different pots full of food. We sat down and she handed me a plate and a glass of ice-cold water and offered me some tea. I took her up on the tea. We sat down and are and then talked for a while. Neville's grandma showed us to our room we got changed and then slowly passed out in each other's arms. Nev whispered in my ear " I think she liked u and we both fell asleep softly.