Chap 4 the midtown mayhem part 1

AN: okay first I am shock on how many views this is getting. Also this chapter took awhile to write. I tried my best to make a fight scene but I tried my best.

A robot.

A robot in a black and red metallic color scheme, it was huge with four robotic arms one pair had four digits while the other two and was thrown into the school. It started to stand as the students ran out of the cafeteria in fear/panic. The red optic of the robot scan the area it's eyes landing on the monster, teacher and students.

"*Systems functioning*

*scanning area...

Nine individuals in area

Scanning...

Young individuals threat rank low

Male adult...

Identity known- Phil coulson agent of S.H.I.E.L.D threat level high

Unknown energy source detected threat level...unknown

wea-"

SMASH!

The robot was suddenly smashed down by a giant green creature, a man. It didn't dent the robot which seemed to make the large man angry as they screamed out "ROBOT TRIED TO HURT HULK! HULK SMASH ROBOT!"

Sans stared at this, his eye sockets widen. He could only guess that what ever this robot did to this Hulk, he sure wasn't happy about it. He watch as the green giant kept punching the robot hoping to destroy it. He was about to land another punch at it until the robot grab his arm and throw the green man into a wall inside the school.

Some students that had stay soon started to scatter, running to any exit. Sans had notice the others kids that Chara was with had ran off as well, expect the red head girl who was filming the fight with her phone. He realize that the Parker kid and Coulson had disappeared.

As the robot step close to Hulk, it weapons activating before it could shot at the green giant a rock was thrown at the back of its helm. It turn its head to the direction of where the rock was thrown. Standing there was Chara who glared at the robot her red eyes flaring.

"Leave him alone you bucket of bots!" She yelled as she throw more rocks at it. The robot started to march towards her away from the hulk.

"Chara run!" Mary Jane yelled worried.

As the robot was about hit the rose cheek brunette she dodged it. The robot tried to punching her again but chara continued to dodge. MJ watch in amazement as as the young girl dodged the robots attacks. Before the robot could tried to hit Chara again, it was swiped to the side by the hulk.

The two stare at each other for a moment. Chara soon started squealing, "oh my Asgore that was awesome!" She fangirl.

Sans watch this from a safe distance. He signed he was expecting this. Chara and frisk usually interfere if a fight wasn't fair. Though, it sometimes goes too far for them due the resent effects on the two girls' soul.

'As long as she dodges and doesn't fight she should be good.' Sans thought as he started help some students get to the exits. He saw the robot was getting back up, Hulk growled at the machine as Chara got ready to dodge. Before the robot was fully standing a piece of debris was thrown at the robot knocking it back down and Spider-Man swing down next to Hulk and Chara.

"Anyone called for backup!" Spider-Man called out. He looked over at the robot as it stand up. The web crawler lean towards the Hulk "So what did the bucket of bolts do to you big guy?" He asked Hulk. Chara was trying to hold her squeals (she is failing)