The start of a new life.

Five year old Galaxy's POV

     After a month of living with Izuku and Ms. Inko, I had showed my old habits of being the maid to my family and even though Ms. Inko and Izuku said that I didn't have to because until I'm old enough to pull my own weight around the house and shop, they would take care of everything and help when needed. I would apologize a lot if they decided to help me or anything that they decided to help me do and they always reassured me that it was okay. But one day, they all figured out what caused those habits of mine when a female customer had struck my cheek when I was helping around in the shop and the lady scolded me for doing something that I was told to do and didn't get what was expected and I had stood there still and respectful like a soldier.
    After the day of work was over, Izuku and Ms. Inko hugged me and I cried a lot. "Galaxy, what we saw today with the customer is unacceptable no matter what and even if it was your family that caused all of this, we'll get you professional help as soon as possible, okay?" Ms. Inko said as she and Izuku broke away from the hug and she lovingly held my cheeks. I nodded as I hugged her again. After a while of crying, I had fell asleep.

16 yo!Izuku's POV

    When mom handed me Galaxy, I knew what to do and took her to my room because my room helps her feel safe and calm because of the soft lighting I have in there. As soon as I  shut the door and sat down on my bed, I let Galaxy sleep and I eventually fell asleep as well. When I  woke up to mom knocking on my door, I picked Galaxy up and answered my door. "Yeah mom?" I had asked quietly as to not wake Galaxy. She showed me adoption papers and it had Galaxy's name on them. "You adopted her?!" I said in a soft but excited tone.

    "Yes, Galaxy is now a Midoryia." Mom said as I hugged her, happy that Galaxy went from a Knight to a Midoryia. She hugged back and Galaxy woke up with a cute yawn. "Hey bubba, what's going on?" She asked and I smiled softly. "Ms. Inko is now your mom too, little starshine. She adopted you from your mean family. You're now a Midoryia instead of a Knight." I told her and she smiled widely. "Did you tell All Might yet mom?" I asked and she nodded yes. "I made your favorite cookies as a welcome to the family gift." She said and Galaxy got excited. She leaped out of my arms and into the kitchen dining room area. Me and mom followed with smiles on our faces.