Getting to know each other over the break.

Galaxy's POV

Since I'm stuck in the same dorm as my mate, I decided to do an icebreaker game with him. I asked him questions, he answered, he asked questions and I answered back. We got to know each other really well and have a lot in common with each other. "So Dabi, what do you do for work?" I asked him. "I work as a model for this really popular fashion company called Galactic Designs." "That's my fashion company." I pointed out to him. "No wonder how you were able to pay for all of that stuff. You make really soft and comfy and amazing clothes." He said and I blushed. "Thanks, I just want the best quality for my customers. I obviously still work at my family's shop to keep my business going since it is only one person and not a whole team." "I can tell how much you overwhelm yourself by working," Dabi stated as I yawned, exhausted because of overworking myself and still being in heat. Dabi noticed, picked me up, and plopped me on my side of the bed. He ended up snuggling with me and I snuggle back, slowly falling asleep.

Dabi's POV

As I let Galaxy sleep, their phone rang and I picked it up for them. "Hello?" "Is Galaxy there? I would like to talk to them instead of who is on their phone." "Yes but they're asleep. I'm their mate, Dabi." "Did they go into heat?" "Indeed they did. After they and I got settled in, they started." "Whatever you do, don't have intercourse with them. I'm bringing stuff that helps with their heat. Since they're resting, keep them asleep. I don't want them to wake up and see me, do you understand?" "Yes ma'am." "Good, I'll be there in a few minutes." The person had told me then they hung up on me. After a few minutes since the call, the person arrived and I opened the door. I saw that it was Ms. Midoryia and let her in. I closed the door behind her after she walked in and I went over when I was called. She told me what to do when she got stuff for Galaxy out. She did what she needed to do as I kept Galaxy from waking up. She gave me stuff for Galaxy to take and then gave them their favorite stuffed animal, which was a stuffed wolf plushie they named after their brother. "Dabi Todoroki, I want you to promise me that you two won't have intercourse until you two are married, understand?" "Yes ma'am." "Good, now I have to visit my son who works here in the physical education department because he forgot his lunch at home and I had to bring it." She stated as he waved bye and left. I looked over and saw that Galaxy was asleep still. They snuggled with their plushie and I smiled softly. I went over to the desk, logged into the computer, and went to a jewelry website. I custom made an engagement ring for them using their birthstone as the main gem and my birthstone as the second gem in a sterling silver band(chapter pic). I took Galaxy's ring size measurement, wrote it down, and input it where it was needed, and ordered the ring. After I finished, Galaxy woke up and called out for me. "Hubby, snuggle time." "I know that it is but you have to take your heat meds. Your mom brought them over because you forgot them at home as well as other stuff you forgot." I told them and they huffed. They got up walked over to me and I gave them their meds. They took it and snuggled up with me as my mom called me. I picked up and answered the call. "Yea mom?" I asked her. "Have you found your mate yet? If so, how is your mate?" "They're doing okay mom. I haven't done anything yet because both of us are in college." "That's good. I'm glad that you've found them." After my mom found out that I had a mate, she would tell me that she would be okay with whoever I end up with, even if it was Galaxy. "So is your mate the Knight omega? I know that you've been crushing on them since middle school." "Yeah, it's them. They're amazing to be around and a wonderful person despite their background." "I can't wait to meet them. Me and the whole family had the wrong impression about them all along. So, if we ever meet them, we'll apologize to them face to face. Their family still don't accept them for what they are, which is very saddening." "Yeah, but they found a family that cares about them." "The Midoryias are very nice people and care for each other." "Yeah, I'm just glad that Galaxy was able to get away from their awful family." "Agreed. I heard that they were adopted by Ms. Inko Midoryia herself, is that true?" "Yeah, she called them earlier while they were asleep and brought stuff they forgot at their home for heat." "Speaking of that, are they in heat at the current moment?" "Unfortunately." "Remember what I taught you when you have a mate in heat and both of you two are in school and waiting till after graduation." "I will mom." "I love you and be sure to also take care of yourself as well." "I will, love you too mom, bye." "Bye." My mom hung up and I felt Galaxy snuggle closer to me. "Touch starved are we?" I asked and they nodded yes. I held them close and petted them, knowing that they have to hide their half-animal form when in public is exhausting to them and leaves them very touch starved. Galaxy started to purr and smiled as they leaned into my hand. As I continued to pet them, I went over a sensitive spot and they let out a mewl of pleasure. I realized and apologized for going over that spot. "It's okay hubby, I should've reminded you before you started to pet me." "I see and I'll try to avoid those sensitive spots next time." I stated as they nodded. As I resumed petting them, there was a knock at the door and I went to go answer it. I opened the door and saw a box with the logo to the collar and leash website I went to. I picked up the package, brought it in, and didn't let Galaxy see it. I'm saving it for Christmas which is a few days away.  Galaxy asked me about what I hid from them and I said that it's a present for Christmas. They got upset and huffy but got over it quickly.  When it was dinner time, I made katsudon, and they enjoyed it. After dinner was finished, they did the dishes, and we cuddled for the rest of the night.