036.

THE WIND FROM SOLANA'S OPEN WINDOW WOKE HER UP, ONLY TO SEE VALLYK.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" she yelled. he got inside of her room and she laughed. "chile, this reminds me of that one scene in twilight." "it's 12pm, and i wanted to knock but your parents don't know me. which brings me to the reason why i snuck in. since you met my family yesterday how about i meet yours?"

"fine. let me get dressed." she struggled to get up but vallyk eventually offered to help. they walked down to the kitchen where she saw her parents eating breakfast together. "mom, dad, meet vallyk." they sat down and her parents looked at vallyk.

vallyk was shocked that they didn't ask if he had slept over or how he even got in here. if solana had snuck into his house, his mother would be furious.

"very nice to meet you, vallyk." they greeted vallyk and passed a bowl of the worst meal ever. unseasoned chicken without the skin, peas, and toast. every person of color's worst nightmare.

"so vallyk, what do you do?" her dad asked. "i um, i'm a social media star." this didn't amaze them. "aren't we all?" her mother joked, causing only her husband to laugh. solana never realized how boring her parents were. it was embarrasing.

"actually honey, i find it amazing. how many followers do you have son?"

"723k." they laughed. "never mind then!" solana groaned. "i find it impressive. vallyk has done interviews, modeled, i mean a following number really doesn't define how popular you are."

"you're right, but it determines if you're talented or not. one million or more means you're talented but vallyk here has less." her mother bullied him.

"we're going to my room," solana stood up and dragged vallyk. they sat down on her bed and she could clearly tell he was upset.

"hey don't worry." she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "thanks for defending me."

"of course. i love you, vallyk." she kissed but he stopped her. "i love you too."

━━ cat's corner
why was everybody so dry today?
like wattpad felt so lonely today
😭 ik you guys commented but
nobody posted any announcements