˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟑⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴋɪsss✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ you eat with ...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
you eat with your dead dolphin?
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝟏-𝐛
╚══✧════════════╝

"and then those fucking class a brats had her phone, that one from fucking area fifty one"

neito had spent the start of his english class ranting out insults to 1a after ruining his lunch.  just as y/n had reached the bakutable™, the bell rang for lesson.

"that's just a military base monoma-kun" pony piped up, standing in front of his desk. she had just finished the starting sheet for him since hizashi had left the room to 'photocopy' something.

"and you should know because?" neito looked up, not an angry look but a disappointed one in his periwinkle eyes.
"because i'm american" pony frowned and added a few english words at the end.

"you eat with your dead dolphin?" tetsutetsu loudly but still confused said, trying to decipher whatever pony had just said.

"that's cruel to the dolphin" setsuna laughed from the table next to the silver haired male and behind neito's "but tell us about your lunch date"
"it was perfect until that alien bastard had to impoverish it" he huffed but soon quietened down when a pair of hands, belonging to itsuka, were placed on his desk.

"i'm pretty sure that's not how you use that word" she grinned, shaking her head "also pony-chan, stop doing monoma's work. it doesn't help you"
"but it helps monoma-kun" pony smiled brightly before walking back to her seat.

"kendo-chan tell him to stop using fancy words" setsuna exclaimed, just wanting to know about her classmates love life.
"i saw monoma feed l/n-san some food" hiryu added, leaning slightly forward so he could see over reiko "with his chopsticks"

a lenny face appeared on manga's speech bubble as neito's smirked.
"of course an indirect kiss with y/n-chan is pure heaven but have any of you directly kissed her soft lips" he proudly stated, a pink tinting his cheeks.

"aww that's so cute" setsuna giggled "you have to let me meet her, l/n sounds adorable!!"
"she is" neito smiled to himself. the memory of kissing y/n floated around his mind for the rest of that english lesson.

∘ ───✧༉─── ∘

"ok y/n-chan we need to get rid of what monoma calls creep"

itsuka says as she dragged y/n onto the train. it was after school and itsuka invited y/n to her house to discuss 'creep'.
"he could of given me a cuter nickname" y/n mumbled sadly as the two took a seat. itsuka laughed a little at y/n's response.
"either way creep has to go" she raised a finger before placing it on her chin "but how?"

"there is only one way, deleting it right?" y/n tilted her head and itsuka grinned, a determined glimmer in her teal eyes.
"y/n-chan you have strange friends don't you?" the orange haired girl narrowed her eyes, watching as y/n cautiously nodded her head.

"then i have the perfect plan" itsuka clapped her hands and y/n shivered slightly.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧𝕋𝕐𝕊𝕄 𝔽𝕆ℝ �...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
𝕋𝕐𝕊𝕄 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝟝𝟘𝟘 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕊
𝕀 𝕃𝕌𝕍  𝕌 𝔸𝕃𝕃
.+('^ω^')+.