˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟒⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴍᴇɢᴜ-ᴄʜᴀɴ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ what so wrong...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
what so wrong with megu-chan...?
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
╚══✧════════════╝

"n/n-tan you have weird connections" mina said, watching y/n type out a message out on her pc to someone called 'megu-chan'.

"mina-tan i'm taking offence" y/n finished typing the message and looked up at her pink-skinned friend.
"then no offence" mina winked at y/n before looking back to the screen where 'megu-chan' had responded.

"y/n-sama, you mean i can come over again?" mina read out while trying not giggle "what happened last time?"

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!

y/n reached for her phone on the desk and looked at the notification while mina laughed at the various messages 'megu-chan' was sending y/n.

"chibi-chan can come too" y/n placed her phone back down, her quiet voice making mina turn her attention to y/n.
"chibi-chan? is she a loli?!" she excitedly asked and y/n nodded her head, looking back at her monitor.

"yess!" mina cheered as y/n typed something back to megu-chan.
"megu-chan should be here soon...about a hour" y/n pushed away from her desk, gliding across the floor until she hit her bed.

she climbed of her chair, her white socks touching her fluffy rug. y/n walked across her room to the door where she turned to mina, gesturing fir her to follow.

"where we going? i wanna meet another fellow n/n-tan worshipper!" mina exclaimed following y/n out her room, down s corridor and into the main room.

"haru-nee" y/n quietly called and ravenette looked up from the kitchen.

"n/n-chan! i'm in middle of baking, is there something i can do" haruki placed her wooden spoon on the counter and completely ignored mina's existence.

"megu-chan's coming in a hour" y/n mumbled and haruki dropped to the floor, chantimg the words 'not again'.

"what so wrong with megu-chan...? she seems really nice" mina shrugged and y/n shook her head.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

megu-chan:
i am so sorry
i swear i won't touch the kitchen at all
pls don't kick me out
i luv u y/nnnnn
T~T

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"ara you've never met naka-san have you" haruki looked up from the floor, her purple eyes showing utter fear.
"nope" mina shook her head "but i want to!"

∘ ───✧༉─── ∘

𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤

"yare yare, i'm coming" haruki sighed, an irritated tone coating her voice. mina sat on the couch, bouncing up and down while y/n was next to her. texting someone mina knew as 'chibi-chan'.

"is y/n-sama here?!" the exited voice of 'megu-chan' drafted into the front room. the h/c-ette perked up, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. it had been a while.

"kya!!" mina full on leaped off the couch. her yellow eyes shining. she raced towards the front door to be met with a black haired eighteen year old.

"oh my god y/n when did you turn pink?"

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧𝕀𝔽 𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔼...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
𝕀𝔽 𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔼 𝔸 𝔹𝔸𝕂𝕌𝔾𝕆𝕌 𝔽𝕀ℂ
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕆ℕ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝕀𝕋
ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕂
乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ