˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟏𝟑⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴀʟʟᴇʏᴡᴀʏs✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ loli-chan goo...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
loli-chan good luck
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐮
╚══✧════════════╝

"gather around everyone!!!!"

a low voice called out. neito tore his gaze away from where y/n was seconds ago to the middle of the street.

a circle had formed around a thirty year old with light blue hair and a mask. under one of his arms was a black haired girl in a cosplay of nezuko from demon slayer. probably a student, second or third year.

or so neito though.

"mhf" the nezuko cosplayer piped up, the piece of bamboo muffling her words. neito had probably guessed it was some advertising, maybe some cafe.

the blonde turned back to the small path y/n ran down. it was short and he could see the brick wall that ended the alleyway from where he stood.

so why wasn't y/n there?

"megu-chan do i look cool?" denki muttered under the mask and kaoru shook his head. denki pouted before raising his voice "anyone want ask nezuko-chan any questions maybe even take a picture!!"

quickly neito look away from the two, had y/n been taken away. panic started to build up in him. had he allowed y/n to be kidnapped? n..y/n has a strong quirk and he would if heard her.

neito took in a deep breathe and look back up at the brick wall. multiple posters littered the wall advertising various business. a large dumpster was pushed up against the wall but that wasn't what neito was focusing on.

instead his blue eyes were trained on small glittering object on top of the bin. neito walked towards, an eyebrow raised. was that a leftover bit of y/n's crystals. his heart sank at the sight of a 5 yen coin.

on the other side of the wall, a short student watched neito pick up the coin muttering something about being lucky as he walked away.

"that was close" chiyo breathed out and turned to y/n "you done?"

"the dumb fuck had his passcode as his birthday" y/n smirked, typing on his phone and changing 'creep's' number. chiyo just shook her head at the h/c-ette out of character statement.

"d-done" y/n quietly exclaimed, holding up his phone.
"next stage?" chiyo asked, jumping off the wooden box. y/n gave her a small smile and took off down the back street. tall building on either side if them as they ran down the cracking concrete path.

"look nezuko-chan you're famous!!" denki loud voice could be heard by the pair. they stopped at the nearest building and peeked round. a small ping emitted from kaoru and he turned. smiling brightly at y/n hiding behind the building.

"loli-chan good luck" the phone was handed into chiyo's small hands. kaoru turned to the girl running towards them.
"i tip my hat to you, one legend to another" denki winked before walking off, his part was done and he kinda wanted to go home to play minecraft and ask y/n about getting kaoru's number.

"megu-oneechan how do i cwall a wumber" chiyo held the phone up to him after entering the small crowd and hugging kaoru.

neito was watching, figuring y/n would look here when he saw the familiar pale blue case if his phone and the small pink haired child.

"hey the child stole my phone my phone!!"

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧i'm writing a ka...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
i'm writing a kaido shun x reader
go read it when it's out!!

that is if u want to
>ω<