The space Pirates and time reavers

Donna's pov

so we were on the tardis, the doctor humming, "where did you hear that?" I asked, "you're phone," he said, "wow, you like Adele?" I asked, he nodded, "good singer, anyways, the Bounty hunters have recruited me to help out on Altobria, A lovely planet that has been invaded by Space pirates," He said.

I huffed, "they recruited you?" I asked, "Of course, I'm a space buccaneer!" he said, "that's a space Pirate you dumbo," I said, "Anyways, you aren't a space buccaneer, you're a school teacher!" I said laughing, "I'm a space Buccaneer!" he said smiling, I scoffed, I couldn't believe him, he went off in a frown.

Doctor's pov

I had to check because they did send me a message, the tardis landed, "you might want to stay out of the way, space pirates are very vicious" I said, "I can be vicious" she scoffed, I opened the door, I saw a man in pirate clothes, "Doctor, I'm Zori, Zori Eldott" he said holding out his hand, I shook it, "This is Donna noble" I said, she smiled, "Zori, nice name" she said, 'he has a wife!' I hissed.

so we walked to his office, "Doctor, you need to blend in like us, so do you Miss Noble, so we have a change of clothes" he said handing me some stuff, the disgust in donna's eyes were funny, "Now I get to be a space buccaneer!" I said, "I've told you a thousand times you aren't a space buccaneer!" she said, "Donna, he needs to be undercover and I'm sure he'll fit in nicely," a woman said, "I'm Arban, Eldott, Zori's wife!" she said.

I walked out of the changing room, "arg!!!" I said, "I'm not coming out," Donna said, "Just come out," I said, she came out, "you look great, doesn't she arban?" I asked her, "certainly doctor, you need an undercover name," she said, "John Smith?" I suggested, "To earthly, what about..." she thought, "Dustin?" Donna suggested, "I like it, Dustin.....Dustin warback! the space buccaneer" I said, donna, smiled, "you aren't going to tell me I'm not?" I asked, "You look like one...actually I'd need a name too?" she asked, "yeah, you might have to," I said, so Zori came back.

he laughed, "you fit right in doctor," he said, "My name is Dustin warback" I said, "that's even better what about Miss Noble?" he asked, "thinking!" she said, "Maria warback?" I asked, "No way," she said, "Come on, it would be fun, were just undercover," I said, "Fine, we need rings!" she said, "I thought daughter, but if you want to do husband and wife," I said, she smiled, "were undercover Dustin" she hissed.

we put our rings on, we walked out, "you look lovely" I whispered, she smiled, "thanks, you look good too" she said, zori saw us, "Milliani wants to see you both" he said, I grabbed her hand, "Hands" she hissed, "husband and wife remember" I hissed back, she held mine, "Milliani this is Mr and Mrs warback" he said, "Nice to meet both" he grumbled, 'not a happy person I see' donna mouthed, 'he's the general' Zori mouthed back, 'oh' we looked at each other.

Donna smiled, "Babes, weren't you thinking about joining up with the space pirates?" Donna asked looping her arm around mine, "Yeah, I was, baby, I don't think I'm the right fit though" I said, "Dustin have you got any training?" Zori asked me, "My old dad taught me a little when I was younger" I lied, Milliani was interested, "go on then Dustin show me what ye got," he said.

so we got to the training grounds, "Can you actually fire a weapon?" Donna whispered, "Yeah, I can," I said back, I kissed her on the cheek, she smiled, "that's my man," she said smiling, so I grabbed the gun and fired a few shots, "Perfect!" Zori said, I smiled, "what about a cutlass?" Milliani said, "I'm really good with a cutlass," I said, I grabbed it and fought with Zori, we didn't get hurt.

I smiled, Donna smiled too, "I love my guy," She said, "I love you too Maria," I said smiling, 'kiss now' I mouthed, she looked frightened, the only kiss she'd given me was when I was poisoned by cyanide, we kissed, she smiled and backed away, so Milliani left with zori, "Doctor" she whispered, "I know," I said, she grabbed my waist jacket and kissed me again, arban came, "wow," she said, we nodded, Milliani came back.