Episode 1: Nice to Meet You

Ever since I moved to the UK with my family, I've been adapting to how it is quiet well, but I'll never forget those times in America, with my friends and family. Anyway, I think it's time to make a new life here in the UK. The reason we moved here is because my dad got employed to some company that sells machines, and that company so happens to be here. We moved here a few weeks after he got the message saying that he was employed, and ever since then, I never thought that driving on the right side of the rode was normal.

Fast Forward: To Karate Class

     Oh, I forgot to mention that I was signed into a karate class when we moved here. My dad signed me up to an MMA class back in Ohio, but again, that email changed everything. So yeah, everyday after school, I have to walk to the dojo, which isn't that far. I actually prefer karate class over my old MMA one. I feel like it's more effective in a way than just punching.

     Well anyway, I'm not here to blab on about moving to England, I'm telling this story because of that one time after school. When I was finished with school, I walked over to the dojo that I take my classes in. When I enter, I meet up with my coach, and I go to put my robe on. A few minutes later, all the kids come by and class starts. One of those kids happens to be a 14 year old Japanese girl with purple-ish hair covering her eyes. I don't know how the hair doesn't block out her vision, but it doesn't, which really matters. During this day, my feelings for her have been kinda wild. Yes, I've been having feelings towards this girl ever since I moved here, but today was different. Even though she looked the same throughout my time here in England, she always looked beautiful. Well, I wanted to impress her, which is why I was glad that today was the day where we test our strength on those little boards. I kicked the board as hard as I could, and I felt good about it. And then, it was the girls turn. She looked more professional at it than me, just because how she did it with ease, while my sorta clumsy ass kicked it, then almost fell.

After Class

     When class ended, I went to go change, then I had to wait outside for my mom to come pick me up. It would take her around 4 minutes, depending on how busy the roads were. Today, the roads were pretty busy, but she'd get me before dinner. I sat outside, feeling stupid trying to impress a girl that clearly has more skill than me. But then, I felt someone try to talk to me from behind

???: Umm, excuse me?

Y/n: Huh?

???: Umm, hey

Y/n: Oh, hi. Can I help you?

???: Oh, no. I just came here to say that I thought you were pretty cool in the dojo today

Y/n: Oh, thank you, but you did better

???: We can both agree that we're both good at it

You and the girl giggle.

???: I'm Noodle by the way

Y/n: Oh, nice to meet you Noodle. I'm y/n l/n

Noodle: Nice to meet you too, y/n

Y/n: So is that a nickname you gave yourself, or is that your actual name?

Noodle: Well, I'm not sure. I was just called that by everyone

Y/n: Oh, interesting

Noodle: I haven't seen you here before? Are you new here?

Y/n: You're correct. My dad moved here when he got employed to a job, but it was here in England

Noodle: Well, get used to it here because America is not like the United Kingdom