New feelings

Pictures are not mine, full credits to original owners!

*Everything is in Shirabu's pov*

Beep Beep Beep

My loud alarm clock went off, startling the young boy. Kenjiro Shirabu is my name, I go to a high school called Shiratorizawa. I am in my second year and go to the volleyball club. I am the official setter for the team and I took my senpai's place, Eita Semi. We have been rivals since the day the team declared that I was the official setter for the team. I am mean to everyone due to my past.

Trigger warning ⚠️

•Flashback•

I was 12 at the time and was walking down the hall to the bathroom but once I got in, he saw four boys there. I got pinned to the wall and was kissed harshly. I started to get touched, I tried to scream for help but was muffled by the kiss.

A student found me in the bathroom naked and scared, the student went to grab a teacher and the principal. Once they came, the principal called my mother and the teacher tried to calm me and ask what happened. The principal asked the student to bring my mother to his office, and while the student ran off to get my mom, they brought me to the principals office. Once my mom came running in with the student, she was in shock to see how scared I was. I was sent home and the student was also sent home. (A way of saying thank you and to get the picture out of the students mind?? Idk the student was just sent home.)

(Thank you Kiyoomi-Sakusa for reminding me the users name, I got the idea from hewo-to-chu )

•End of flashback•

After that day, I thought that the only way to show that I was not scared or didn't care was to act. To act tough, to act like I don't care. Even if I had a crush... I did have a couple of crushes a couple of times, but that was before I started acting when I was still a kid but I has never had a crush after the age of 5. I acted and acted and luckily no one was able to see this whole act.

I went down stairs to his kitchen to find no one there. It was empty except for a white piece of paper laying there with Tamago Kake Gohan to the right of it. (Tamago Kake Gohan is rice with egg in the middle) The note said:

Dear Kenjiro,
I had to leave to work early again but I will try to be back tonight so we can have some time together. There won't be any promises that I will be back before you go to bed though but if I don't make it back tonight then how about we spend the day together on Saturday? I hope that sounds alright to you. I made you breakfast! Hope you enjoy!
-Mom

I should really tell my mom not to give me this, it hurts just looking at it but it hurts even more eating it. I didn't eat it and just left a note hoping it didn't hurt her feelings.

Mom always left to work early but I couldn't blame her. She worked as a business woman and she has to take care of the house, me, her and my school fees. She luckily makes a lot of money from her job but still doesn't change the fact that she has to leave early on some days. I am just happy that she is mostly home in the mornings. I chowed down my breakfast and looked at the time, it was 4:30 am. 'Just enough time to get to school' O thought. I put my bowl in the sink, grabbed my bag and keys and went straight out the door.

15 minutes later I arrived at the school and saw some of my teammates walking towards the gym. I didn't bother to go and run up to them, instead I slowed down my pace hoping that one of them won't spot me but conveniently one of them HAD to turn their head around.