She's not straight buddy-Vanya Hargreeves

Vanya and Y/n were on a coffee date sharing laughs, story's, and smiles. As they were about to leave this guy named Leonard started talking to them. Y/n knew he was a friend of Vanya's so she didn't think much of it.

A couple day's later Y/n and Vanya were on a nice walking holding hands and Leonard came up to us again but left right after we said we were trying to have a nice walk together. Y/n and Vanya didn't think much of it so they finished their walk.

Two week's later Vanya and Y/n were at the park for a picnic as Vanya was feeding Y/n a cherry the same Leonard came up to the girl's. Now Y/n was kinda pissed off about this guy but before she could talk to him he asked for Y/n's number which shocked the hell out of Y/n. Y/n said she wasn't intrested but he kept bugging Y/n. 

Now it was Vanya's turn to be pissed off that's her girlfriend Vanya could have swore she told Leonard that Y/n was HER girlfriend.

Leonard asked Y/n why she wasn't intrested that's when Vanya lost it and full on told Leonard she's not straight buddy with an pissed off tone. Leonard was a pussy and ran off scared.

Y/n then said that was badass honey with a smirk. Thank you sweetheart Vanya said back with a smirk as well.

The couple continued with their picnic smiling at one another.

                                                THE END