shadow man

she was walking on a vast field the first day she saw him. Since then it has been complicated

This idea was from my English assesment at school. I decided to continue it since it was so good.

I need a name for the main character (female)

One day a girl finds a man on a field everyone says he is bad luck

Here is the piece of writing i wrote in english assesment. I changed it a bit to make it a bit better:

She walked across the vast field, wind ruffled her hair and the long grass was tickling her legs. She saw a train track laid a few lengths away from her on it stood a silohet of a man. His features were unclear under the dim moonlight but she got the vague idea of his large outline. Lights flashed over the horizon, darting towards them and sirens pierced her ears. The wind flung her hair in front of her eyes and when she brushed it away, the train was gone. The man was nowhere to be seen.

She ran towards where the man was standing but there was no sign of him. No blood, no body, no anything. It was impossible to escape, where was he? She hoped she could feel something on the ice cold tracks. Distrancted, her hand slipped and she grabbed a rail to ballance herself. A wave of shock rushed up her arm and she screamed in agony. Slowly she lost all energy and feeling in her body. The feeling didn't stop as she fell to the ground.

She slowly pulled her eyes open and glanced around. She was not in the fields but in a small grey room. She had no matress or mat to lay on and was left on the stone cold ground. A window that let frosty morning sunlight in was above her, about the size of her head.the fact she was not alone scared her most, across the room there was a man, the man who was on the train tracks. She let out a quiet gast that alerted the man. He looked towards her, "oh, you're awake" he said, "nice to meet you, please just call me shadow man."