05

Thinking about something too much is tiring, it takes all the energy, your mind is filled with negative thoughts. You have this fear inside you that you can't shut it.

I hate waking up early, I sometimes hate my job, but at the same time I love working there because it's quiet. And it's also the only time on my day that I'm actually doing something useful.

Analyzing everyone who walks in the door. their body language, the way they speak when they order.
something I do to distract my mind.

I was listening to music with my earphones.

"Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue
Sun and ocean blue
Their magnificence, it don't make sense to you"

I was so into the song that I didn't realize that someone was in front of me.

'' I heard you work here''
I looked up and of course, it's harry, He's everywhere. If I don't see him, someone is talking about him.

'' what do you want harry?'' I asked annoyed, I don't know why I gave him an attitude but I think he deserves it.

Him on the other side of the counter, looking at the menu. I just can't stop staring at his hands. His black nails are chipped and the rings.

he ordered a black coffee, not surprised.

Sometimes when I get bored I just guess the people's orders by their appearance or my first impression of them.

I screamed harry's order to Leo, who was drawing on the napkins to give them to random people, I don't know why he does this, and I don't want to know.

'' yessir,'' he replied with a wink.

On the way to the kitchen, Leo broke a mug, again.
I gave him the eyes. Threatening him with a stare, I'm gonna kill that guy one day just wait.

I sigh and throw my head back, staring at the ceiling trying to calm down.

" you're cute when you're angry," giving me his famous smile. but it's not gonna work today buddy, He ran inside to hide from me.

" don't forget to clean the mess" I screamed at him.

" Okay queen"
I'm gonna lose my mind because of him. at first, I hated when he spoke to me like that, but slowly I got used to his annoying personality.

I turn my head to Harry, still standing and listening to the whole thing. Why is he still standing here?

'' you good?'' I asked
He just nodded his head and went to sit at the nearest table to me just to annoy me more.

I looked at Harry, his eyebrows scrunched as he texted someone on his phone.

" do you know him?" Leo asked behind me, breathing on my neck.

" yes." Looking at the screen acting like I'm busy doing something so Leo stop asking me questions. I glanced up at Harry to see him staring at me.

harry left one hour ago. Leo won't stop asking about Harry, I tried to ignore the questions he asked.

when I opened my apartment door  I spot Jessica laying on my couch alone watching a movie.

''jess?'' I called her name, and she turned her head to me ''oh hey'' she said with an innocent smile on her face.

'' what are you doing here?'' I asked her while I throw my bag on the kitchen table.

That is a stupid question. Jess likes to stay at my apartment when Lana is away. I actually don't mind it.