6

╔═════════════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════════════════╗
𝙻𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜:
ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕦𝕡
𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖
𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣, 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕥
╚═════════════════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════════════════╝

Y/n's P.O.V.

2 Months have passed since Ranboo arrived. It's now February 14th, 8 am. The snow was lightly falling and sticking to the window. The smell of peppermint from old candy canes stuck to the walls and filled the house. The only sound heard was the furnace fire crackling and Technoblade's quiet snores.

Antfrost jumped up on the counter and meowed at me. I smiled and stood up, dragging my hand down his back as he leaned into my touch. I yawned and pulled the eggs out of the furnace, hoping that they didn't over cook; They didn't. I smiled a little and divided them onto two plates. I place 2 pancakes each on the plates before picking them up and setting them on the dinning table. I look towards Ranboo's door, he hasn't woken up yet.

I walk over to his door and wrapped my hand gently on the door knob. I push the door open, trying to avoid it from creaking. I peak in the room and see Ranboo sprawled out on his bed. I tried my hardest not to laugh before walking into the room. I sat down on the side of the bed and stared down towards him. I smiled slightly and poked his face with my index finger. He groaned and flipped over and away from me.

"Ranboo, wake up." I whispered to him. He shook his head and tried to fall back asleep. Dream pranced into the room and looked up at me. He sat down at my feet, George flying not far behind him. George planted himself on Ranboo's head and stared down at him. He gave him a small poke. He didn't move. George tweeted in disapproval and flew onto his nightstand. I looked at Dream and smiled, patting the spot on the bed next to me. He smiles and jumps up on the bed, completely ignore Ranboo and trampled over him as he tried to get my attention.

"Ok ok, I'll get up!" He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, before giving out a yawn. Dream hopped of the bed and stared at us for a moment. I open my hands and he runs to me for attention. I look over to the door way and see Technoblade standing there. "Seriously? He's still not used to me?" Ranboo said as he backed up into the corner of his bed. Technoblade huffed and waddled back to the living room. I laughed and looked over to Ranboo.

"I made breakfast, it's sitting on the table." His mood brightened up as he got out of the bed and headed to the table. "C'mon Dream! George!" I called out to my pets. Dream bounced up and trotted next to me while George sat on my shoulder. I sat down at the dinning table across from Ranboo and started to eat.

"Y/n this is really good but I have a question." I looked up at him. "Where's the bacon?" He asked. I couldn't tell if he was actually being serious or had a death wish. In a matter of seconds Technoblade was already at Ranboo's feet, staring him dead in the eyes. Ranboo noticed and screamed, jumping his seat a little. I continued to eat as I watched him struggle with Technoblade trying to murder him. I picked up my plate and walk over to my cauldron and placed the dishes in it. Ranboo does the same as he tried to avoid Technoblade to the best of his ability. "Why is your pig like this!?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Cause he's spoiled." Technoblade looked up to me and waddled over to my feet. I squat down and started to pet him. He leaned into my hand and snorted happily. I stood up and looked up at Ranboo. "So, today is Valentines day," I stared his face dusted over with a light pink, but he just nodded in return. "So I was thinking...Why don't we make a cake!" He let out a gust of air, as if he was holding it in the whole time.

"That sounds fun." He told me, smiling. I nodded and waked over to my chest and took out the ingredients we would need as Ranboo got out bowls. I place the stuff down on the counter and started.

I sifted the flour and sugar into a bowl while Ranboo creamed the butter and sugar. After that I added coco powder, because he wanted to make a chocolate cake, and then began to carefully whisk them together. I look over and see Ranboo struggling to break an egg. I laughed and he looked over at me.

"In my defense, the only I've ever made was a bowl of cereal with a cinnamon roll at the bottom!" I laughed even more at his comment. He stared at me for a while before looking away, his face a light shade of red. Ranboo handed me the bowl and I added the dry ingredients in. I started to mix it as Ranboo stood there awkwardly as Technoblade watched his every move. After that I sprayed down the pan and poured the mix into into the pan. I waited for it to even out before I slid the pan into the furnace. Ranboo looked over at me,

"Now what?" I thought for moment.

"Wanna play Monopoly?"

"You're so going to regret this"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"HOW-?" Ranboo was cut off by my timer going off. I walked over to the oven and took the cake out. I set it by the window seal, knowing that it would cool down in like...20 ish seconds. I took it off and grabbed the homemade frosting and began to spread it on the cake. Ranboo stood above me and placed his head on mine. "You missed a spot." He told me, pointing at the cake. I stare the spot for a moment before he quickly got frosting on his finger and rubbed it on my face.

"RANBOO!" I yelled as I was laughing. I chased him around for a little until I was able to rub frosting on him in return.

"How can you even reach my face!?" He laughed out. I jump up and smear the frosting on his face. "Oh." I laughed and ran back to the kitchen. He walked in, wiping the frosting off his face with the back of his hand. I turned over and looked at him.

"Want some cake?"

[1117 words]