2

Three months later

Three months later...

After three months of filming 'To the End of Time', the television drama successfully ended in a rented mansion worth thirty million dollars. The whole crew erupted in joy, the happiest being the director. He picked up his phone and generously booked the top floor dining hall of Balwoo Gongyang hotel, treating the whole crew to a celebratory meal.   

'To the End of Time' ended around 3 pm in the afternoon. The technical crew needed to pack up their equipment and the actors needed to remove their makeup and change, hence the celebratory meal was set at night, around 8 pm.  

Jungkook had been in Rome all that time due to the filming of his new movie. Using the limited two day break in-between his tight schedule, he returned to the country to settle sudden issues arisen in the company.

Due to the time constraint, Jungkook barely had any time to rest from the long flight. Right after landing in Incheon international airport, he went straight to the company.

Without wasting any time, the meeting started as soon as he entered. The board had already gathered and was waiting for his arrival.  

The meeting lasted from 3 pm in the afternoon all the way till 6 pm at night. Jungkook's assistant followed him into his office.

"Mr. Jeon, I've already booked the 12 am flight to Rome. After touchdown, you can rest up to fifteen hours before your next scene."

After the long flight and a meeting that lasted the whole afternoon, Jungkook looked exhausted. Sitting in his office, he casually took out the phone he had on silent while listening to his assistant report his schedule.

Just as he was about to lock his phone, a message came in. Jungkook smoothly clicked it open, "'To the End of Time' filming completed. There'll be a celebratory banquet tonight at 8 pm in Balwoo Gongyang hotel. Do drop by if you have the time!"

Jungkook stared at the message for about five seconds before lifting his head indifferently. He nodded towards his assistant, acknowledging his report.   

Jungkook's assistant had been working for him for many years, hence he was well acquainted with his boss' aloof personality. Unperturbed by Jungkook's lack of concern, he continued, "Mr. Jeon, there are about six hours before the airplane takes off. Would you like to have dinner in the city or at the airport?"

"In the city," Jungkook replied faintly. Before his assistant could ask about the location, he continued, "Balwoo Gongyang hotel."

When Jungkook and his assistant finished their meal, it was already 8.30 pm. They footed the bill before proceeding to the main door. Just as they reached it, Jungkook stopped.

His assistant stopped immediately as well. "Mr Jeon, is something wrong?"

Jungkook remained silent for a while and just when his assistant was started debating whether or not to repeat the question, he replied, "Wait for me in the car, I have something to do upstairs."