- chapter 7 • college boys-

a/n: this chapter is going to be more fluffy! {not really at the end}

                        tw: abuse, cussing

•••

"I'm sorry Kenma.."

"Stop saying sorry all the time." Kenma snapped as they were walking out of the hospital.

"Sorry- okay!" Akaashi quickly corrected himself. "Well I guess no classes today..?" Akaashi laughed.

"It's your fault anyways.. I mean yes I guess so."

Akaashi laughed at the rudeness that came out of his mouth.

"Akaashi I have a question." Kenma asked as they were walking their way up towards the dorms.

"A question.. sure." Akaashi agreed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurting and feeling light headed when we were out yesterday? We could have just stayed back for the day.." Kenma mumbled.

Akaashi didn't respond. They just kept walking until they met to the dorm room. Kenma pulled out his key and unlocked it.

They walked into Kenma's dorm mate, Yaku, making out with this really tall guy.

"Maybe inform me your gonna have sex in our dorm room!" Kenma yelled and slammed the door. Akaashi burst out laughing.

"Shitty Yaku.." Kenma mumbled. Kenma finally gave in and started to laugh with Akaashi.

"Well.. now what?" Akaashi finally got a breath in.

"Well.. only one thing to do." Kenma's eyes had a devilish look in them. He slipped his shoes off and pulled his phone out.

"Take the phone and record it. This is going up on the internet." He said as a mischievous smile arose his face. "Ready?"

"Yep." Akaashi smiled as he started to record.

Kenma walked over to the door and put his hand on the knob. He looked over his shoulder and mouthed, "Do you think they're still at it?"

He slammed the door open so the camera could see what was happening in the room.

Yaku and the boy were still making out. Yaku was on the boys lap as his hands were going through the boy's silver hair.

Kenma walked in and threw his shoe at the couple. Yaku dodged while it hit the silver haired boy smack in face.

The video kept rolling while cuss words were being screamed and laughing was going on.

As the boys got up cussing and starting to chase Kenma and Akaashi they were running down the hallway.

"You fucker!" Yaku screamed as he was running after the boys. The silver haired boy already slipped and fell on his face a while back in the hallway.

"You fucking cluts Lev!" Yaku screamed back as he was struggling to keep up with the two guys.

All of them started to slow down after minutes of running around the hallways. Kenma and Akaashi stopped and caught their breath from running and laughing.

Yaku came up to them as he was gasping for air. "You. Kenma!" He pointed at the pudding haired boy. "And you! I don't even fucking know you?!" He exclaimed.

"I'm.." Akaashi started to catch his breath, "Keiji Akaashi.."

Yaku walked towards Kenma and pulled his shirt up. "You better fucking delete that video Kenma."

"Maybe.." He laughed.

"Hey I'm just going to go.. now.." Akaashi said fully knowing the plan.

"What ever." Yaku said as he turned his head to look at him.

"Bye Kenma.. Bye Yaku, nice to meet you." Akaashi said as he smiled.

After Akaashi walked away Yaku looked at Kenma. Kenma had a smug look on his face.

"That's what you get for having sex in our dorm room." Kenma gritted out.

"We weren't having fucking sex! You dumbass! You better delete that fucking video!" Yaku gripped his hand on Kenma's shirt even more.

Kenma grinned. "I don't have the video. I don't even have my phone on me."

Yaku's eyes widened. He let go of the shirt and started sprinting the way Akaashi walked away. Yaku couldn't find Akaashi because Akaashi just swerved around the dorms.

~

Kenma took the phone from Akaashi and rewatched the video. He couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Akaashi and Kenma were sitting in Kenma's dorm. They finally got back from being chased and loosing the two guys. They were sitting on the floor laughing at the video.

"We have to post this on the college website." Kenma looked at Akaashi, his eyes were dead serious.

"Is that to far maybe?" Akaashi questioned.

"No. They'll get over it. I mean it's clear they're a couple unless they're both hoes kissing random people." Kenma scrolled through his phone and found the email.

He wrote a letter to one of the editors of the school website. Luckily it was one of his friends who helps edit it.

Hey Shoyo.

I have this clip.. it's Lev and Yaku. I need it to be posted because they're fuckers fucking in my dorm. Yea, thanks Shoyo. 😷

Kenma

Kenma clicked send and almost immediately he responded back.

Kenma!!!

It's been awhile since we've talked! I'm glad you talked to me again! Also of course I'll put it on the website, I'll just check with the main and boom it's done. We should hang out soon!!

Shoyo Hinata

Kenma smiled in victory. "Now this is going to be hilarious."

Akaashi nodded his head. He was having fun, adrenaline rushed through his body. He finally felt like he was a normal college boy. Hanging out with friends, laughing, fooling around.

At this moment he felt like he was the happiest guy alive. Finally having some weight come off of his chest.

Of course none of that would last. It just wouldn't be reality for Akaashi.

~

"Your not fucking going back!" Kenma said.

"I- I have to.." Akaashi looked down.

"What do you mean you have to?! Who knows what will happen?!"

All of Akaashi's happiness drained once more when he told Kenma he was going back home to his apartment.

"I'm going now." Akaashi said. "Bye Kenma.. see you tomorrow!" He rushed off.

Kenma just stood there in his dorm room.

~

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" The guy screamed. Akaashi shuttered as he stood in their apartment.

"SO YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME?! RUNNING OFF WITH OTHER MEN TO GO HOOK UP, RIGHT?!" He got closer to Akaashi.

"I.. I.. uhm.. I didn't m-mean to!" Akaashi stuttered as his words came out in jumbles.

"How do you not mean to? You fucking whore!" He finally hit Akaashi on the face. "Any fucking guy who says they're interested into you. They're liars. And you know it."

Akaashi just whimpered in pain. He got a little confidence just for a second which set it all off.

•••

a/n: hello. no comment.