- chapter 14 • the text -

Weeks have gone by, Bokuto and Akaashi were inseparable. They're friendship has grown miles, maybe even light years.

~

"Look Kaashi! It's snowing!" Bokuto pointed out of the art rooms window.

"Bokuto-san I'm trying to work.." Akaashi turned his head for a second and glared at the owl pointing out the window.

"Akaashi we have to go out there!" Bokuto hopped up.

"No." Akaashi firmly said and kept stroking paint on the canvas.

Bokuto whined and flopped back into the chair. He pulled out his phone and started to scroll through it trying to find something to do.

Akaashi felt a bit of sympathy, "Fine. But let's go out when it starts to pile up a bit more.." Akaashi cracked a slight smile towards him.

"Yes!" Bokuto yelled and pumped his fist into the air. Akaashi chuckled a bit and kept painting.

The painting he was working on was a different one he started two weeks ago, the one two weeks ago was special. This one was going to be special too, very special.

The only thing he could go use for the painting was a mental image. This mental image would never leave his mind for one second.

Thirty minutes has gone by and Bokuto was getting restless.

"Akaashiii! Can we go out now? Look the snow has piled up more!" Bokuto pointed out the window. "Cmon! You need a break!" Bokuto said as he tugged on Akaashi.

Akaashi sighed, did he really have to go back into reality?

"Fine Bokuto-san.. just please stop tugging on me." Akaashi looked up at Bokuto.

Bokuto immediately let go, "My bad, but hurry!"

Akaashi put his brush down and slipped off the apron. He slipped on his jacket and sighed.

"Oh cmon Kaashi! It'll be fun!" Bokuto said as he started to drag Akaashi out of the art room.

They walked down the hallway and entered out the doors.

Bokuto walked out in amazement. "Wow!"

"Bokuto-san it's like you've never seen snow before.." Akaashi giggled.

"I have! But every time I see it, it's always so beautiful!" Bokuto lifted his arms up and twirled.

Akaashi laughed as he walked out more.

Bokuto gasped, "We should.. built a snowman!" He started to run towards a bigger area.

"You're so childish.." Akaashi chuckled as he followed the skipping owl.

Once Akaashi got to Bokuto, Bokuto pulled him towards the ground. Akaashi fell to the ground and face planted.

Bokuto's laughed echoed through courtyard. Akaashi lifted up and looked at Bokuto with a devils glare. Akaashi lifted his hand up and slammed Bokuto's face into the white fluff. Akaashi laughed as the owls face lifted up with snow all over it.

"Oh you want to go Kaashi?!" Bokuto laughed.

"If you can catch me!" Akaashi said as he slipped up and ran.

"Watch me!" Bokuto laughed. Bokuto slipped up and ran after the running boy. Once Bokuto caught up to him, he wrapped his arms around his waist to catch him.

Bokuto laughed as Akaashi chuckled and stood there. Bokuto set his head on Akaashi's shoulder.

"Bokuto-san.. this isn't what friends do.." Akaashi quietly said.