Chapter 12

"Mhm..."

You woke up on nightmares bed with nothing on but the cat ears. Memories of being... Man handled by him came back... He payed attention to every spot.... You sat up blushing a bit hung the blanket to your chest looking over. A note with a collar.... Oh great...

"He's taking this too literally.... He even but a bell..."

You couldn't help but giggle a bit yapping it lightly... You looked at the note seeing he put clothes out.... Looks like you have to go with it... Rather not be punished....

—Down stairs—

*jing*

"Morning! Seems you got tamed"

"Shut up"
*jingle, jingle*

"Isn't that nightmares crown?"

"it is? He told me to wear it... Same with this outfit"

"At least he has good choice in clothing for you and isn't a pervert"

"Definitely"

"So~ did he go rough with you or-wack*

" Ow... Okay... That hurt...."

"I hit your good side so be good"

"Ya, ya... But since you can walk...."

"I'm not dealing with this.... I'm going  to go see if I can finish that project"

"Have fun!"

—Later—

"I-it worked? What source did I use? What... I-i have to test it again... But will this even open?"

You stared at the glowing sphere excited. Where to use it though? The door then opened as you there thinking. A shout of your name made you jump dropping the orb. It crashed into pieces infront of you... You turned your head annoyed and deadly...

"Hahaha... Sorry?"

"I finally had it... It was setting damn it...."

"I'm sorry okay!? I didn't think you get scared like that! You usually can tell!"

"Ugh... Now I got to redo... Eh?"

A black hole under you opened up. It sucked you in closing right behind you... Oh great... Zena screamed making the others teleport immediately....

"No, no, no!"

"What's going on!?"

"Uh... Nightmare... Um... Your girlfriend went into the abyss"

"....."

"I didn't do... Well... I made her drop it without knowing.... This is why you don't mess with dimensional planes! Ugh! I hope that black hole doesn't...."

"Error"

"What the!?"
"Who are you!?"

"Wh-what you doing here already?"

"I felt the damn shift.... It rumbled through the multiverse"

"Hahaha.... Y/N um... Opened a black hole by what Zena said"

"My ears" Zena groaned "are dying..."

"Noone cares.... Do you think you can get to her?"

"I don't know what place she opened... Which multiverse she opened"

"She actually" Nightmare asked "did it?"

"Yes but not to it but the void or black hole"

"Lovely.... Who exactly is he?"

"He's an old m-ache!"

"Excuse me?"

"S-sorry! I'm sorry! Ache! St-stop four!"

"If your wondering who I am" He continued stepping on the glitch "the names Error404... I'm someone who controls how the world is run... I'm also one of the first AUs.... Prototype you can say... Ink and error.... Even you guys didn't exist when I did"

"....."

"And I control and guide the ones who play god to be precise"

"More like cause them suffering! Ache!"

"This brat here is like a son to me so excuse this nonsense"

"S-sadly! Angh! Quit it already!"

"You done with your sarcastic remarks?"

"Screw you.... Multi can even?"

"Hmm... Maybe if we do it together but I have to know her exact location.... At least which multiverse"

"Well... What she coded for it is here... Maybe we can make another orb? But... I don't know if it will take you to the same place"

"Exactly.... I'll have multi look at it... Go get him"

"Ow! Okay, okay... Asshole"

"I'm annoyed already so hurry your ass up before I dust you in 5 seconds"

"No thank you!"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)