Chapter 9

We're now on our way to the airport. I am just staring outside of the moving car, my head resting on the window.

I spent my last day with Yoshi, Mashiho, Hyunsuk and Doyoung. Even though we just stayed at Hyunsuk's house for the entire day, we had a lot of fun. Good thing it was chuseok, we got to spend some time together.

It was such a shame that they couldn't go to the airport with us, someone may see them.

I suddenly thought about my last conversation with Hyunsuk and Doyoung earlier.

"Leighya! You brat, I'll miss you!" Hyunsuk hugged me.

They're currently here in my house, helping us out with the luggages.

"Hey, are you crying? Oppa! You're such a crybaby!" I chuckled when I heared him sniffing his nose.

"You're even calling me oppa now." His voice cracked, I laughed so hard. He's such a softie, I didn't expect him to cry like this.

"I'll be leaving now, I want to leave a good impression to you," I joked, "Sorry if I always tease you, I'll seriously miss you, Hyunsuk," I told him sincerely.

"Sorry if we didn't even spend a long time together. Sorry if we made you feel alone." He said, still not breaking the hug.

"Hey, enough with the sorrys, it's all okay now. I understand, I just got too carried away when I said all of those the other night." I patted his back lightly.

"Be good there okay? Don't you dare forget us," I felt him wiping his tears.

"Of course. I love you Hyunsuk, don't stress yourself out and please always be healthy." I broke the hug and patted his shoulders.

"Yes ma'am, now go talk to Doyoung." He was trying so hard not to show me his puffy eyes, he left me and went to the car while carrying my luggage.

I saw Doyoung carrying a box. I went to him, he passed the box to Yoshi when he noticed me walking towards him.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure." He answered. I hugged him instantly when he said that.

Our moms might be seeing us right now, but it's okay, they're used to seeing the three of us hugging each other.

He chuckled, "I thought we're just gonna talk, why are you hugging me?"

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Leigh." He said and hugged me tighter.

"Talk to others if you can't take it anymore, okay?" I told him.

"Yes, you too."

We stayed like that for a few more seconds.

"I love you, Doyoung. Take care of yourself."

"I love you too Leigh. I hope you find someone who'll always stay with you there." He rested his chin on above my head.

I nodded, "You too, I know you're still not allowed to date, but if the time comes, you can freely love someone. I'll support you from overseas." I chuckled.

He also chuckled and hummed, saying yes.

"What's taking you so long? Favoritism!" I heared Hyunsuk shout before he attacked us with a hug causing the three of us to stumble and fall on the grass.

We all laughed, we saw our moms, Mashiho and Yoshi laughing with us. Mrs. Choi jokingly acted dismayed because of what his son did.

"Bid your last goodbye now Leigh, we're ready to leave." Aunt El informed. She's with us right now, she will be going with us to Canada but will also leave when we're already settled.

"We're leaving already?" I asked, sadness evident in my voice.

"Yes sweetie." Mom answered.

That's when I noticed that the other car carrying our luggages already left.

Mrs. Choi, Mrs. Kim and Nanny gave their goodbyes to my mom and hugged her one by one.

"So I guess I'll get going now." I smiled faintly while removing dirt from my clothes, trying to avoid looking at Hyunsuk and Doyoung because I feel like crying again.

They didn't respond so I looked at them. "Hey, don't be sad... You guys started great as idols, do well, I'll keep on supporting you. I'm sure you'll be a hit!"

"Thank you Leighya. Do well with your studies too, okay? We'll be waiting for your return." Hyunsuk patted my head and left me with Doyoung. He went to Yoshi, Mashiho and our moms who were near the car, patiently waiting for us.

"I guess this is it? Until we meet again, Leigh." He chuckled sadly.

"Don't make it sound like we will never see each other again." I laughed, trying to stop my tears from falling. "B-bye Doyoung, I hope we're both successful in our own fields when we see each other again."

He nodded, "Yes, I do hope so." I hugged him for the last time and walked towards the car.

I also bid my goodbye to Hyunsuk, Yoshi, Mashiho, the moms and nanny and hugged them one by one.

I waved at them which they returned and finally entered the car.

"Leigh are you okay?" Mom asked me with a concerned look on her face. Aunt El who was driving the car also looked at me from the rear mirror.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm just gonna miss them."

A few more minutes later, we arrived at the airport. Kay and Sooa who were waiting for us, ran towards me when they saw me.

"Leighya." They called and hugged me.

"Hey."

"We will miss you," Kay said with teary eyes.

"Don't forget us." Sooa, who was already crying, told me.

"Of course I won't! Let's keep in contact okay?" They both nodded and I wiped their tears. I feel like crying too but I'm trying so hard not to show them.

We talked a bit more before our flight departure was announced from the speakers.

I hugged Kay and Sooa tightly and bid my last goodbye.

When I was finally seated on my plane seat, I couldn't help but cry so hard. Good thing my mom and aunt El were there to hug and comfort me.

I will miss them all so much.