Not expecting the unexpected

"Are you kidding me? Ok how are you possibly going to do that" I said.
"I've done this only once and it was long ago" he says "but you have to trust me ok?"
"Excuse me? No no no you are not doing Anything and I'm not going to trust a stranger"
I hear his foot steps get closer to me.

"I promise the pain wont last" he says he grasping my neck firmly.

I feel his icy cold lips against my neck. Before i know it pain shots through my body. Something wet dripped down my neck and runs down to my shirt. I was shocked to find blood oozing out. My voice squeaked out to yell but i started to lose consciousness. What was happening? Who was he? My body felt weak.

My head was acking. I reached out to touch my throbbing neck and in an instence all the pain goes away. Something bright stings my eyes making me shut my eyes fast and pull my covers over my head.

"Why the hell are you sleeping so late? Do you know how long I have been calling you? Who do you think I I'm to walk up the stairs to wake you up!" my foster mother started yelling out.
"I'm sorry ill be out soon" I said quietly.

She angrily closes the door and stomps away.

I slowly open my eyes seeing my pillow and blanket around me.

"Oh. My. God." I whisper.

I hurry out the bed getting dizzy. I see my room, my closet, my window, my desk, everything. I must be dreaming. Yes I'm dreaming. Why does it feel so real? I pinch my self on the cheek hard. "Ouch" so I'm not dreaming. What in Gods world is going on. I run to bathroom still dizzy. I look around the hall to see anyone. No one.

I lock the bathroom door and stare at my reflection. My dark brown waxy hair messy and my light pale pink lips. I moved close to the mirror looking at my plain brown eyes. How was this possible? I could see. Tears started to fill my eyes and a big smile formed on my mouth. "I can see" I say out loud.

"Get out Erin" Damon says knocking my door hard.
"Just a minute" I hurry and brush and clean my self up.

When I get to the kitchen I see Foster mother making pancakes. She is short probably in her early 40's and her short curly blond hair above her shoulders. She turns around and looks at me with disgust.
"Where is your stick? Or do you expect me to carry you to the chair"
"No of course not" I sit next to small girl with bright red hair.
"Morning Erin" she says.
"Good morning Maggie" I say recognizing her voice. She moved a plate in front of me.
"Thanks" I say not looking at her and at the plate with pancakes.
"Your welcome" she is so tiny. I look up from my plate to the window across from me. The sun shines through and hits me in the eyes. How could this be possible?

Luke Byron. What did he do to me? My hand flies to my neck. Nothing. I didnt feel anything.
"Maggie Is there anything on my neck" she stares at my neck.
"Nothing at all, why did you get scratched or something, does it hurt?"
"No not all"

"So Britney won't be able to get here today because she got sick so you'll be staying home" foster mother says

"Mommy their is this one boy who keeps taking my cookies at lunch, can you come to school and beat him for me" Maggie says
"No I will not be doing that"

"Maybe he likes you" Damon says sitting next to me.

"Ewww no he doesn't like me" she gets up and runs out the kitchen.

I turn to look at him. I gasp loudly. Damon was good looking. He sat next to me and started eating. As he chewed his jawline unklenched and klenched. It's was sexy. His eyes so blue and his lips... No I should stop, I should not be think of him like this.
"What are you staring at Erin? Is it possible that you want me?" He says.
"I don't want you!" I reply back to him?
"Both of you shut up and eat your breakfast"
I hurry on and finish my breakfast and make my way to the porch. I sit there looking at the backyard I have been sitting every morning and afternoon. I imagined of it having 2 trees on each side with flowers and grass everywhere. The clouds floating up in the sky above me. But no, it was nothing like how I imagined. There was no flowers or trees. The grass looked dead as hell and there was kid toys everywhere. It was gross to look at it.

"You look very beautiful today, you know that?" Damon says standing in the door way. The way he leaned on the door ways was so sexy.
"What Are smiling at?" I hadn't noticed I was smiling.
"Thank you" I mumbled.
He sits next to me and says. " I don't know? Something is different about you."
"Really and what is that" I say facing him.
"You don't normally look at me when we talk but..." He shakes his head and sits next to me. His sweat scent hits me.
He puts his arm around me and I flinch. He gets closer to me and places his lips on my neck. He start sucking on hit and kissing it. With his free hand he cups my boob and squeezes hard.
"Please don't this" I say tears streaming down my cheeks, I hadn't noticed coming out.
He lets go and looks at me.
"Woah don't cry I'm sorry" he says standing up.
I stand too and slap him across his face.
"You disgusting bastard"

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted in forever but i will start from now on. I love you guys and please comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️