💓Part 1💓

No one's POV:

It was the early afternoon. The wind glided through the park, making the leaves on the trees dance around and sometimes fly off the branches.

One orange yellow-ish leaf in particular, flew all around the open area and found a landing spot. Settling itself down on an open book, covered with inspiring words.

"How delightful." A deep husky voice echoed. The leaf's stem got pinched on by the stranger's long slender fingers.

The long slender fingers moved the leaf close up on the husky voiced man's eye. The man's eyes were filled with joy, hope and curiosity. Pitch black pupils with a ring of brown wrapped around the centre. Peachy pink, plumped lips were agape as he exhaled.

The man smiled as he breathed in the fresh air, revealing his deep curved dimples to the world around him. The wind got strong, eventually the leaf left the males pinch and flew it's way over to a milky pink blanket that laid a few metres away from the man.

The man followed the leaf's every move, the man's gaze moved up to a beautiful silky haired girl who was sitting crossed legged on the blanket. The girl looked gorgeous, a strand of her hair was tucked behind her ear, revealing her sharp jaw line and glossy lips. Her eyelashes curled up as you could see the twinkles in the corner of her eye, like a star.