💓Part 4💓

No one's POV:

Y/N opened the door to her apartment, no sign of anyone since she lives alone. Stuffies were all over the place, used plates and bowls were on every surface. It was cold. She didn't have much food left in any of her cupboards or the fridge. She was struggling.

She can't take care of herself, clearly. Her apartment was a mess, she was low on money. She got a letter taped to her door yesterday, it said that she had a week to pay the rent or she'll get evicted.

Y/N has no friends, no family. She grew up as an orphan, everyone in her orphanage use to bully her non-stop. Y/N had to earn some money before she got kicked out of the orphanage at 17. She's now 22. For 5 years, she's been working at the same restaurant, doing day shifts and night shifts, until she got fired last week. She got fired because she was getting slower at her job, from the lack of hygiene, dehydration, hunger and the sleepless nights.

She didn't know what else to do but to sit down on her bed, with stained sheets and cry her eyes out! Yes, she cried herself to sleep.
She was too broken that she was too hurt to slip into little space. She felt no emotion and soon fell asleep.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up from the vibration of my phone, I looked at the caller ID and seeing Namjoon's name on it, the guy who I met at the park yesterday!

————————————————————————
y/n and namjoon's texts:

Namjoon:
Hey Y/N!

Y/N:
Hi Joonie!

Namjoon:
I was wondering if you'd
like to hang out later?
You know, get to know each
other a little bit better.

Y/N:
That sounds great Joonie.

Namjoon:
Cool. I'll pick you in
two hours?

Y/N:
Sure, pick me up here
*send Joonie her adress*

Namjoon:
Okay, bye bye beautiful ❤️

Y/N:
Hehe byezzz 💜
——————————————————————

I blushed deeply when Joonie called me beautiful. Does he really think that about me?