-four-

Suna Rintaro

5:00 PM

This one's free

This one's free.

.

i mean not complaining but what-

were you not staring at me like a stalker?

no literally just watching the game haha

i barely know you so-

right. 

well just saying you might wanna fix your hair before you go out

it's a mess.

R E A L I T Y

The audacity of this bi-

Wait.

How'd he know my hair's a mess.

She whipped around sure enough to see him talking with Osamu as they came out of the locker room together, Suna slipping his phone in his pocket. Osamu looked annoyed about something which he was animatedly explaining in a whisper-shout tone to Suna, who couldn't look more disinterested, but nodded whenever his bestie needed agreement.

Y/N's hand immediately flew to her head to feel if anything was out of place. While she was feverishly checking for imperfections, out of the corner of her eye she saw the black-haired blocker look away, and Osamu just stared at him. "Bro you seriously laughing right now? Atsumu that idiot has better game than-"

He spotted Y/N standing there awkwardly. "Oh, hey Kita-san. What're you doing?"

Y/N glared at Suna, still stifling his laugh. Something's seriously wrong with him. "Hey Osamu-san is there anything wrong with my hair?"

Osamu stepped closer to look at it better, then realized the distance was a bit too short. He looked away and coughed out, "No, it looks great why?"

"This creepy dude who texted me for no reason told me it was a mess."

"Whoever they are they sound like a jerk. Right Suna?" 

Suna stopped laughing, but a superior smirk still stayed etched onto his face. "I don't know, they seem to have a point."

He reached his arm out and Y/N flinched, but he only moved a small section of hair to fit the neatness of everything else. Suna whispered to her while he was still close. 

"Don't stay with Atsumu. Or Osamu. Trust me." 

With a low chuckle that made it very hard for Y/N to stop the heavy blush from spilling onto her cheeks, Suna Rintaro pulled away from her, his RBF already coming back as he slouched again, already walking off.