𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"What's up, Instagram people. Here I am-"

"What the hell kinda opening is that?"

"Excuse me, did I interrupt your video?"

"I didn't do a video, Christopher."

"Yeah, well, if you did, I wouldn't interrupt you."

She paused. "Are you serious? You interrupt me all the-"

"Anyway, uhh, here I am in Australia, Byron Bay, getting ready for a surf. It's a beautiful, beautiful morning-"

"Would have been just as beautiful in another three hours-"

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He looked over, lowering his phone so that she could be in the camera. "Spring, you're embarrassing me in front of the Instagram people."

"Ohhh, I think you're doing that all on your own," Summer murmured, using her hand to shield her face from the grilling sun. "And that's not my name, you moron."

"Wow. Really, Winter?"

"I told you to let me sleep." She shrugged. "You didn't listen."

Chris roamed the comments and rolled his eyes. "Don't lie to her."

She looked up. "What?"

"They said you look beautiful." Summer squealed and blew a kiss. "Oh wait, sorry, they meant me. Ha."

"Fu*k you, Christopher." She gave him the middle finger. He laughed and pulled her into his side. "Don't touch me."

"She didn't mean that."

"Yes, I did." Chris moved his hand down her side and squeezed her hip, kissing her temple. "I'm actually being held here against my will. Someone send help."

"Well, that's enough of that," he interrupted, moving the camera off of her. "She's actually intoxicated right now so I wouldn't listen to a word she's saying."

"Send help!"

"Love you too, babe."

"That is not even remotely close to what I just-he literally never listens to me, ya'll."

"Lies," he rebuffed and chuckled. "I did last night."

Summer gasped. "Christopher!"

"What? I did. You asked me to make you some Tilapia, and I did." He feigned innocence. "Jesus Christ, Summer, can you not be so inappropriate? There are kids on here."

"I am seriously about to punch you in your fu*king-" he laughed and jogged forward as she went to lunge at him. "This is why Liam is my favorite."

"More lies," he shook his head and perused the comments, one stating "just get married already" catching his attention. "That's the plan, mate. That's the plan."

Summer lifted her eyes from her phone. "What?"

"What?"

She groaned. "Christopher."

"I said what-"

"Sh*t! Shark!" Before he could finish the word 'shark,' Summer shuffled toward Chris, naturally jumping on him as he used his free arm to host her up on his waist.

"I hate sharks. I fu*king hate them," she cried, too consumed by her fear to notice the redness creeping up Chris's neck as he fell out in laughter. When she finally came to her senses, she punched his shoulder. "That's not funny, Christopher!"

"Gets her every time," he admitted. Summer switched over to Spanish, proceeding to chastise him as he refused to let her down despite her trying to remove herself from his grasp.