𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Christopher!" Summer untangled her legs from the bed and walked over to the bedroom where her boyfriend was pulling on his shirt. "What the fu*k?"

The actor looked over at his lover who had her phone pointed toward him, showing the post he'd made while she was in the shower.

"Out of all the pictures? You choose these?"

He shrugged. "What's wrong with those?"

"They're unflattering as hell. Especially the one from when I was little."

He smiled. "That's my favorite."

"I am going to ch-" Summer stopped, closing her eyes and counting to ten

"I am going to ch-" Summer stopped, closing her eyes and counting to ten. Chris chuckled and switched to another shirt, going to fasten the buttons when she groaned.

"Let me." He watched her walk over, the tattoo on the front of her shoulder peaking through the loose sleeves of her top. "You always button to the top."

"That's why they're placed there, Summer."

"Eh. Debatable," she shrugged, leaving the top three undone and smiled. "There we go. Much better." Summer took a moment to look him over, noticing he was avoiding her eyes. "Hey. You okay?"

"Of course," he replied instantly. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you've gone all day without calling me something other than my name, and I'm pretty sure that may be a first," she noticed, bringing the back of her hand to his forehead. "Are you coming down with something?"

He smiled suggestively. "I thought you said you needed a break?"

Summer's mouth dropped open, and she hit his chest, grumbling about how he was always with his head in the gutter.

Meanwhile, Chris sighed nervously, watching his girlfriend return back into the bedroom as she removed the silk scarf from around her head, looking with a satisfied smile at laid edges.

"Babe, this restaurant is inside, right?" Summer questioned, contemplating if she wanted her hair behind or over her ear. "Because I'm going to be pissed if I spent all day straightening my hair only for it to frizz because of this da*n heat."

He rolled his eyes and hit the switch, walking out the bathroom. "It's inside, Summer. No frizz will be caused in the midst of this celebration."

"The celebration continues when we get back, Mr. Hemsworth."

"You do know I could rip that outfit right off of you, right?"

She laughed and went to slide on her heels. "I'm still sore from this morning, Christopher."

"Weakling."

"Don't make me punch you."

"There is a zero tolerance for violence today, Summer."