Booby Traps 3

Pandora and her family heard the news that Seleena escaped from prison.

Pandora had to set up traps to protect her brothers.

Pandora begins setting up traps such as pouring water on the front steps which would then freeze into ice (a trap from the original Home Alone film), spreading marbles all over the garage floor and setting up a snowblower to shoot the marbles, an eggnog catapult, a stocking full of coal, Christmas wrap and tape strung around, a container of tar above a window, a plate of nasty-tasting gingerbread men and a nearby cup of milk (actually glue), and rigging the kitchen sink garbage disposal to shoot cotton.

The thieves go to the front and notice the slippery walkway. They don't fall for it, and go to the garage door. Blayzy and Sakeys lift the roll-up garage door, but they actually pull a barbell from a ramp, which rolls under the door and trips them. Blayzy goes around to the side of the house and opens a window, but she gets hit with the stocking full of coal. Sakeys goes in the garage and puts the door down, but he activates the snowblower which launches the marbles all over the floor onto him.

Blayzy tries entering through a different window and gets a Nutcracker doll to hold up the window. But the doll has a kite string attached to it, and Pandora pulls the doll out of the window using the string, forcing Blayzy to get stuck in the window. Blayzy pulls a chair toward her that has a string attached to another doll, which is attached to ornaments holding the container of tar. Jessica pulls the chair some more, and gets covered in the tar.

Sinclair enters through the back door. When he tries to open a door, the knob comes off and the door falls on the eggnog catapult, covering Seleena in the eggnog. The thieves meet up and try to get Blayzy out of the window, but Pandora shoots Blayzy three times on her butt with ping pong balls using her slingshot. This causes Blayzy to kick Seleena and Sakeys hard on the head and groin. The first time, she kicks Sakeys in the groin. The second time, she kicks Seleena in the groin. The third time, she kicks both of them in the head, causing them to fall.

Seleena tries to climb into Pandora's room via the second floor window. But, while climbing, he gets his foot caught in a strand of Christmas lights. He then loses his balance and falls to the ground. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Sakeys notices the gingerbread man and eats it, despite Blayzy telling him not to. He realizes it tastes bad, and drinks the glass of glue. He turns on the garbage disposal and it shoots the cotton balls that stick to the glue on his face. Seleena climbs into the window and looked angry Seleena runs out of the room and runs into the Christmas wrapping paper and tape. Pandora shows up and pushes Seleena down the stairs.

As the thieves spring each of his traps, Pandora notifies Simon that her traps are working. Back at the house, Flint has run out of traps and is captured by the thieves. They lock him in their van and Blayzy guards him while the other two go back inside to open the safe. Artsy, however, distracts Blayzy by throwing snowballs at her and eventually knocks her out with a chunk of ice. Flint escapes to save his stepsister and Artsy deals with Blayzy by encasing her inside a snowman. Seleena and Sakeys succeed in opening the safe a second time only to find Snowdrop with the painting, threatening to destroy it. Pandora makes it back in time for plan B and frees her while locking the other two thieves in the basement by pulling a rope that was attached to the same trap that his sister activated earlier. The authorities arrive, shortly Seleena, Blayzy, and Sakeys are arrested, the painting is recovered by a museum, and the family is rewarded $30,000 for helping to capture the criminals.