Not going on a date

Will's POV:
I had just gotten home as I slammed the door to my car and put my bag on my shoulder. I got the door key out of my Jean pocket and put the key in the door when I realised the door was already open. I sighed at my stupidity as I shut the door behind me and threw my bag on the small couch and sat down. I heard a knock on the door as I quietly said "come in" as my sister barged through the door, pushing her sunglasses up onto her haid as I sighed with my head in my hands. She then said "what's up with you grouchy?" As I pulled a confused face and said "nothing??". "You got a girlfriend yet" she smirked as I went "No! Not since you asked last night?" "But I do have a sort of date thing" she then sarcastically said "wait on an actual date, you? I mean when I ask you if you have a girlfriend I say it as a joke because you are like the exact opposite of commitment" "Are you sure it's not just another of your one time hookups then never call them ever again?" Then I went annoyed "no!" Then she went convincingly "ok well where is your wardrobe, you brother are getting dressed up" then i said "But we are literally just going to breadsticks" then she went "and?". I paused for a moment to think and rubbed my eyes with my hands then I went "ugh....fine".
An hour later
Emma's POV:
I had already Been in the shower, dried and curled my hair and picked out an outfit. I was in the middle of doing my eyeliner when I got a text from Will as it said *almost ready for our 'date' if you wanna call it that and I'm pretty excited*. I then smiled to myself as I texted him back *well I'm really excited, still getting ready though*.
30 minutes later:
Narrator POV:
Emma and Will were both ready, Emma was wearing a white dress about a ruler length above the knee and low, black heels. She had a light eyeshadow on with a thin eyeliner, she also had pink blush on her cheeks and a mildly red lipstick. Will was wearing a black suit blazer with a white shirt and a black tie, he also had some blackish tight jeans on with some black and white vans pumps. He had shaved around his chin and flossed his teeth, he styled his hair differently and fixed his tie. Will got in his car in a hurry to make sure he was intricately on time for Emma so it would be perfect. He drove with his Spotify playlist on named 'journey' as he shuffled the songs. As don't stop believing came on he started to sing it to get himself pumped up.
Will's POV:
As I arrived at the postcode Emma texted me, I walked up the pathway up to her small, cottage-like house as I rang the door bell then knocked on the door. She unlocked the door as I smiled at her, she looked gorgeous with her flowing hair which was curled at the roots. I then went "hey Emma, you ready?" She then said "hey, yeah I'm ready" she then reached into her bag pocket as she couldn't find her phone as she then said "Ugh, I think I left my phone at the school you think we could go there first?" I then went understandingly "sure, come on let's go"
Emma's POV:
A few minutes later we were in the car, I asked him if I could put the radio on as he said "sure, as long as you want to listen to journey, that's all I have" I giggled then went "okay" as I pressed the button and 'don't stop believing' came on halfway through the song as he started singing it. His voice was gorgeous as I playfully giggled and looked at him.
10 minutes later
Will's POV:
We got to the school as we both went in and unlocked the door with faculty key figgins keeps hidden. We went into her office as she looked through the doors and making sure she closed all of them and put everything back where it was afterwards. I gazed at her whilst smiling as myself. Then she pulled her keys out the pot on her desk and went "aha there they are, let's go" she walked forward as she got her foot caught on the edge of the chair and tripped over. She then went "agh,germs on floor, germs on floor" as she curled up in a ball almost trying to shield herself from the uncleanliness. A few seconds after I had had time to react, I went over to her and bent down and put my hands On her shoulders as I said "you ok?" As she went stumbling on her words slightly "I-i need to get off the floor" as I went "ok, come on then" as I helped her up, she rubbed her eyes as they were slightly pink as I wiped a tear off her cheek.
Emma's POV:
'I-is he about to kiss me?' . I stared into his bluey-grey eyes as I felt his hand cup my cheek and stroke my face with his manly fingers. Before he could do anything I put my arms round his neck and forcefully leant in, kissing him. I could feel him kissing me back as I slipped my tongue in, our tongues battled for dominance as we passionately kissed. I could feel his hands on my ass as I giggled inside my head and then he went "well how about we just skip the date and just go back to my place. As he ran one of his hands through his hair which was sexy as hell. As I went back to reality I said "to urr, ur do it?" Then he went "urrrr yeah, your not like a weird virgin or something are you?" He smirked as he thought it was a funny joke but really it was true. I made up an excuse to get out of it "urr I'm not really feeling it tonight" then he said with a smirk on his face "well maybe I can get you in the mood" as he kissed my neck consistently as I then shouted "urr IM ON MY PERIOD" I covered my mouth in embarrassment as I couldn't resist telling the truth. "Well ur that last bit isn't actually true, I'm not on my period but I am a......virgin" I wispered the word virgin even though there was nobody else in the room. Will looked at me confused but sorry as he said "Well you could have just told me" I then said, arguing against him "well I mean I think I do have a right, if I'm not correct you pretty much called me weird." Then he said "yeah because I mean I've never actually known someone who is in their 20's and is a virgin and looks as hot and sexy as you". I smiled then went "wow you really did turn that around pretty well, your good Schuester" he smiled back then went "thanks" as he sat on the desk and I sat at my chair. "Not to intrude your personal issues or anything but why are you so afraid of commitment. He then took a metal  flask of  whiskey out his pocket and had a swig as he put it back in and took a deep breath as he was about to say a lot of stuff. "Well, i was married for two years to this beautiful girl named Casey. She really was special." He sniffed his nose in between sentences as he said. "And just over a year ago, I urr got a call from the hospital and I had found out she urr had a heart attack. They brought her into the hospital just too late and she had died before they could even try." I could see couples of tears dripping down his cheeks as he struggled but went on to say "And urr since that call I've sort of given up on commitment, I mean she was and is gone forever and is never coming back and that ripped out my heart and soul if I'm being honest. So I promised I would never get into a serious relationship again, I didn't want my heart broken." His lip trembled as he looked down and rubbed his eyes with palms of his hands. I stood up and said "come here" I gave him another bear hug as he again dug his head into my shoulder but this time he let it all out. He cried for at least 5 minutes until he finally had calmed down as he then said "Will you have sex with me to make me feel better?" He did doggy eyes as he stuck his bottom lip out slightly, begging. I did a small giggle and smiled at him as I went "No Will, let's get you home. I will drive" he sulked but smiled at the same time as he took another swig of his whiskey as I took it and forcefully pulled it away. "Nope, none of that, you just need some rest" I said firmly as he then went "b-but" he sulked again as I helped him up and walked him to the car. I drove him back to my house because I didn't know address and he was half asleep.

Ik I didn't end it amazingly and this is a long one but ye