Chapter Two-

Mikes POV-

It was the last class of the day, Math. I was trying to pay attention in class. It wasn't working well. I kept thinking about El. Not in a good way though. I missed her, but not in that way. The way people say I should feel when I'm with someone I love... (You feel sparks in your stomach everytime you kiss them, stuff like that.) I never got that with El. SHe is the nicest person ever, but I just don't feel connected with her. But, I don't know how to break it to her without Hopper trying to murder me. But the worst thing of all. Once El came back, she hogged me. She always wants me to come over, just so we can listen to music and kiss. I missed my friends. I miss Will. Everything about Will. When the Mind Flayer took him over and he lossed his memory, I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. Now that he's better, he seems so distant, and sad. I don't know if I'm the only one who's noticing, but I want to make him feel better. I think you like him. My inner brain said. No! I only- do I? No! It's probably because we've been best friends since kindergarten. I'll never forget that day. My brain protested against my other though.

The bell rang and I packed up my stuff. I went to my locker and El was there waiting for me. She can't leave me alone for one moment out of school. I thought.

"Hi Mike!" She said. She gave me a small hug. I just stood there. I then packed my stuff up. I was thinking of stuff to do this weekend.

Perfect. I'll set up a marathon for D&D. El won't want to play, and just the party, minus El, will be there. Eleven will probably go to the Starcourt Mall with MadMax. Lucas might tag along with them, but I hardly think so.

"Hey, El?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to ask Dustin and Lucas, if he's not gone already, something." I said slinging my bag over my shoulder. I then walked away, El tagging along behind me. I walked over to Dustin's locker.

"Hey, Dustin. Wanna have a D&D marathon at my house tomorrow?" I asked him. He shut his locker.

"Sure. I'll be over at around 10- 10:30-ish. Well," Dustin slangs his bag over his shoulder then snaked his other arm though the others strap. "I'll see you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~

I know Will and Dustin are coming over for the marathon. I'll ask Lucas when I get home, or at El's...